doh

?

5 Comments

Original Poster

Jim BB, Brighton says...
10:00pm Mon 18 May 09
Hardly breaking news as I leaked this months ago. By the way, the 'proud' father is 15-year-old Tyler - one of 7 boys DNA tested, including Alfie.

At £320 a time.

Let's just hope Chantelle now gets support so she can be a decent mother and teach her own baby some morals. Something she clearly was not taught herself.
Hardly breaking news as I leaked this months ago. By the way, the 'proud' father is 15-year-old Tyler - one of 7 boys DNA tested, including Alfie. At £320 a time. Let's just hope Chantelle now gets support so she can be a decent mother and teach her own baby some morals. Something she clearly was not taught herself.
Report this post »

TheInsider, Brighton says...
10:02pm Mon 18 May 09
Alfie...you've had a bloo*y lucky escape.
Alfie...you've had a bloo*y lucky escape.
Report this post »

Guerrero, Alicante says...
10:02pm Mon 18 May 09
Shock.Shock.Shock.
NOT.
Looking at Alfie he still thinks it's for stirring his tea.
What a silly little slapper thinking she was going to get away with blaming it on him.
"Just another burden on the welfare state."
Shock.Shock.Shock. NOT. Looking at Alfie he still thinks it's for stirring his tea. What a silly little slapper thinking she was going to get away with blaming it on him. "Just another burden on the welfare state."
Report this post »

SimonS, Hailsham says...
10:18pm Mon 18 May 09
At least they managed to cash in selling their stories to the press who undoubtedly knew the truth all along. But still, if it sells papers...
At least they managed to cash in selling their stories to the press who undoubtedly knew the truth all along. But still, if it sells papers...
Report this post »

cheezburger, brighton says...
10:32pm Mon 18 May 09
Yep old news. The Argus must have been really pi55ed off when it got the restrictions on it, especially since the big papers muscled in.

Hopefully the runt will have to pay back the money to the tabloids who must be furious.
Yep old news. The Argus must have been really pi55ed off when it got the restrictions on it, especially since the big papers muscled in. Hopefully the runt will have to pay back the money to the tabloids who must be furious.
Report this post »

horace morris, partridge green says...
10:32pm Mon 18 May 09
Are they relatives of Harry Enfield's old pals, Wayne and Waynetta Slob?
Report this post »

davyboy, abingdon, oxon says...
11:57pm Mon 18 May 09

cheezburger wrote:
Yep old news. The Argus must have been really pi55ed off when it got the restrictions on it, especially since the big papers muscled in.

Hopefully the runt will have to pay back the money to the tabloids who must be furious.

good point, they have taken money under false pretences, so they should pay it back. alfie had a lucky escape, though. hope it taught him a lesson, seeing as his parents clearly didn't. i do begrudge my tax having to pay for this kid. 7 lads and she is still only 15. s*****r

[p][bold]cheezburger[/bold] wrote: Yep old news. The Argus must have been … [p][bold]cheezburger[/bold] wrote: Yep old news. The Argus must have been really pi55ed off when it got the restrictions on it, especially since the big papers muscled in. Hopefully the runt will have to pay back the money to the tabloids who must be furious.[/p]

good point, they have taken money under false pretences, so they should pay it back. alfie had a lucky escape, though. hope it taught him a lesson, seeing as his parents clearly didn't. i do begrudge my tax having to pay for this kid. 7 lads and she is still only 15. s*****r
Report this post »

tinkywinky, Brighton says...
5:00am Tue 19 May 09
Just goes to show how the gutter press can string the whole country along on a lie. So the whole story was no more than what happens in most streets in most town in the UK
Slapper Dingle gets up the duff. End of
Just goes to show how the gutter press can string the whole country along on a lie. So the whole story was no more than what happens in most streets in most town in the UK Slapper Dingle gets up the duff. End of
Report this post »

stan bailey, brighton says...
7:40am Tue 19 May 09

tinkywinky wrote:
Just goes to show how the gutter press can string the whole country along on a lie. So the whole story was no more than what happens in most streets in most town in the UK
Slapper Dingle gets up the duff. End of

She could try the Jeremy Kyle show next. He does DNA and lie detector tests.

Whatever, but we as tax payers will probably end up funding her and her kid

[p][bold]tinkywinky[/bold] wrote: Just goes to show how the gutter press … [p][bold]tinkywinky[/bold] wrote: Just goes to show how the gutter press can string the whole country along on a lie. So the whole story was no more than what happens in most streets in most town in the UK Slapper Dingle gets up the duff. End of[/p]

She could try the Jeremy Kyle show next. He does DNA and lie detector tests. Whatever, but we as tax payers will probably end up funding her and her kid
Report this post »

Tye, Brighton says...
10:11am Tue 19 May 09

horace morris wrote:

The families concerned aren't that posh

They remind me more of that woman who kidnapped their own daughter - honestly I'm trying to be a kind caring person (treat others the way you'd like to be treated etc) but when you see families like these I wonder whats really so wrong with enforced sterilisation

[p][bold]horace morris[/bold] wrote: Are they relatives of Harry … [p][bold]horace morris[/bold] wrote: Are they relatives of Harry Enfield's old pals, Wayne and Waynetta Slob?[/p]

The families concerned aren't that posh They remind me more of that woman who kidnapped their own daughter - honestly I'm trying to be a kind caring person (treat others the way you'd like to be treated etc) but when you see families like these I wonder whats really so wrong with enforced sterilisation
Report this post »

Lil, Worthing says...
11:34am Tue 19 May 09
Well it's good to know we'll be paying child maintenance through taxes...
Well it's good to know we'll be paying child maintenance through taxes...
Report this post »

Conor, Sussex says...
12:30pm Tue 19 May 09
Max Clifford was interviewed on the radio this morning. He claimed that the family weren't paid by The Sun.
And that he was only employed (for free) to damp down the publicity. Although I thought the court order did that.
Good take on the story at [url]www.thedailymash.co[/url].
uk today.
Max Clifford was interviewed on the radio this morning. He claimed that the family weren't paid by The Sun. And that he was only employed (for free) to damp down the publicity. Although I thought the court order did that. Good take on the story at [url]www.thedailymash.co[/url]. uk today.
Report this post »

Conor, Sussex says...
12:34pm Tue 19 May 09
Max Clifford was interviewed on the radio this morning. He claimed that the family weren't paid by The Sun.
And that he was only employed (for free) to damp down the publicity. Although I thought the court order did that.
Good take on the story at [url]www.thedailymash.co[/url].
uk today.
Max Clifford was interviewed on the radio this morning. He claimed that the family weren't paid by The Sun. And that he was only employed (for free) to damp down the publicity. Although I thought the court order did that. Good take on the story at [url]www.thedailymash.co[/url]. uk today.
Report this post »

Redbeard, Brighton says...
12:41pm Tue 19 May 09
"A judgment, made last month by Mrs Justice Eleanor King, said the girl had been called a “****” by four people she did not know.

The teenager said “I was crying a lot every day” and feared that the insults would “go on forever”.

Errrrrr...YEP.
"A judgment, made last month by Mrs Justice Eleanor King, said the girl had been called a “****” by four people she did not know. The teenager said “I was crying a lot every day” and feared that the insults would “go on forever”. Errrrrr...YEP.
Report this post »

RickH, Hove says...
1:56pm Tue 19 May 09
It pains me to say this (yeh, right) but I told you so. For someone who wasn't showing any signs of secondary sexual characteristics (mainly facial hair and deepened voice) and thus hadn't even hit puberty, it would ahve been biologically impossible for him to father anything. No doubt it was a misguided attempt to show how much a man he was to his peers and family. But never mind, as one poster already states, you've had a lucky escape!!

Banned

never gonna read it ever gonna read it

fragaliciousbob;5261074

never gonna read it ever gonna read it

+1. Sorry to long.

too long and it's already been posted. Once 7 weeks ago when the story came out, and again yesterday I think it was...

lol

What's the point in this exactly?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Better watch out for these...914
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763990
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087

See more discussions