Groups

Dolce Gusto ending bonus points.

Can't seem to find this in the search so thought i'd let people know Dolce Gusto is ending the bonus points scheme so if you have any you may wish to spend them.

Have until the 31st August to spend the points.

3 Comments

Supermod

What an odd decision. I used to have a Dolce Gusto machine until I realised that the quality of coffee was atrocious. I still have some points knocking about but not enough to buy anything meaningful.

Original Poster

Add to that the fact that it takes loads of boxes to get enough to get a 'free' box but that they charge you £3.50 postage (they only cost £3.46 in a shop) and they are useless.

I had enough in my account to get a new Latte glass as I did save money after postage so the points weren't wasted.

Supermod

Ungreat

Add to that the fact that it takes loads of boxes to get enough to get a … Add to that the fact that it takes loads of boxes to get enough to get a 'free' box but that they charge you £3.50 postage (they only cost £3.46 in a shop) and they are useless.I had enough in my account to get a new Latte glass as I did save money after postage so the points weren't wasted.

You still have to pay for postage on the free gifts?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions