Groups

Domain and Webspace

HI does anyone know a good provider please i also want to get my website to be on google search any help would be great thanks in advance

7 Comments

[url]www.one.com[/url]

go through quidco for a tenner back

I think a lot can depend on what type of site you want ie retail, forum, hobby/common interest etc

Original Poster

i want to set it up for a hobbie really want it to be pretty cheap but [url]www.one.com[/url] has bad reviews

I am using one.com with absolutely no probs, just didn't realise I coulda used quidco!
    I think they offer a lot for the money and so far for me zero probs.

mattd8983;2948548

i want to set it up for a hobbie really want it to be pretty cheap but … i want to set it up for a hobbie really want it to be pretty cheap but ]www.one.com has bad reviews

If its only for an hobbie you can get a free .co.cc address ]here which you can have forwarded to a freewebs site with masking so as it still shows as the domain name.

How about: ]http//ww…com/ they are free As recommended by faevilangel here ]click
    I don't know them but they look ok,
    Personally I'm suspicious of free hosting but I may have tried these if I hadn't already got mine.

Try this, it is free freezoka.com/

Here is the beginnings of a website I put up for our Friends Group for an example. There is no advertising except a link to the above address friendsofdinglepark.co.cc/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?35
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …46
      3. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD37
      4. CEX return/exchange at different store22

See more discussions