Found 19th May 2011
Hi all,

Where would you recommend to get a Domain name from please.... and hosting? need good reliable hosting

also please guys, can someone give me a ROUGH estimation on how much i expect to pay for someone to build me a website, approx 10 pages, i need info,pics and contact pages, plus ability to edit myself thank you all

1. Misc
  2. Domain
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Domain
9 Comments

Banned

domain 123reg.co.uk (assuming its a co.uk - if its a .com, get from the US)

Hosting, dunno now. The ones I usually recommend have gone up in price.

10 pages? Depends on the layout and what you want, but someone would do it for you for about £25 Id imagine. Why not DIY? Its a doddle.

Banned

guv... if you're doing 10 page websites for £25 can I have one please.

I can't make them easily, but its cheaper to get you to do them. I'll ask at work as well, probably switch to your services I think.

£25 my **** :P

For a website, if you get hosting which has Wordpress support - you can pickup a template & easily install/set it up yourself. No programming knowlegdge needed.

Banned

vibeone

guv... if you're doing 10 page websites for £25 can I have one please.I … guv... if you're doing 10 page websites for £25 can I have one please.I can't make them easily, but its cheaper to get you to do them. I'll ask at work as well, probably switch to your services I think. £25 my **** :P

Feel free.

Nothing to it. Take it to PM... Paypal is fine.X)

Banned

guv

Feel free. Nothing to it. Take it to PM... Paypal is fine.X)

Can you cope with about 250 a year?

250x10....

250x£25.... any discount for volume?

Cheapest I've ever heard of :P

Original Poster

DIY?ME? -yeah remember helping me before guv? lolol, i need it to look professional! hehe

Thanks will look at the suggestions

i'm after hotukdeals.net lol, original ay?

Banned

vibeone

Can you cope with about 250 a year?250x10....250x£25.... any discount for … Can you cope with about 250 a year?250x10....250x£25.... any discount for volume?Cheapest I've ever heard of :P

Have a look here at the CSS templates.

5 minutes to set up template. 30 mins to cut and paste the text and images to each templated page (important thats all sorted). 20 minutes to upload. 5 mins to bank

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74841
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    3. Win free gin for a year99
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65

See more discussions