Groups

Domain Names for Sale! - Anyone sold any domain names before?

Hello all
    I have about 20 domain names that I am thinking of selling and I was wondering if anyone had used any sites/companies to sell domain names on? Who did you use? Is there any good "auction" sites that potential buyers can bid what they think it is worth? Has anyone ever paid a broker/company to sell for them,if so,what were their fees and how did you get on...List available to potential buyers,thanks...

* List below. Please let me know what you guys think,ty.

THEFASTWAYTOENLIGHTENMENT.COM

BUYTHISONEBAY.COM

EATYOURSELFYOUNGER.COM

WAKEUPYOURSPIRIT.COM

EFREEFOOD.COM

EFREEFOODS.COM

ALLTHINGSFOOD.INFO

EFREEFOODS.NET

EFREEFOODS.INFO

MYTEXTLIFE.MOBI

SILVERLINEDPYJAMAS.COM

MOVIESPONSORSHIP.COM

currantjuice.co.uk

efreefoods.co.uk

juiceaholic.co.uk

mytextlife.co.uk

wakeupyourspirit.co.uk

11 Comments

pm the list if you get a chance, not saying i'll buy but i may be interested

Try sedo.co.uk

I sold a few with them

PM me list too if you can. Its not a big market anymore though

Banned

Haven't all domain prefixes been opened up now meaning companies and members of public can use whatever domain they feel like, making any current domains worthless?

could have "this.site.is.the.best.in.the.world"

lumoruk;2577390

Haven't all domain prefixes been opened up now meaning companies and … Haven't all domain prefixes been opened up now meaning companies and members of public can use whatever domain they feel like, making any current domains worthless?

What do you mean?

Surely any good domains are still worth some money?

Banned

Titchimp;2577395

What do you mean? Surely any good domains are still worth some money?

why? if you have [url]www.sony.com[/url] and think oh sony will give me millions, now they just come along and go [url]www.sony.site[/url] [url]www.sony.usa[/url] [url]www.sony.uk[/url] [url]www.sony.rules[/url]

Banned

Dot com will always be worth far more than any other suffix, sure you can register .BIZ, .NET domains but it's not going to fetch much if anything.

Hence why all the good .COM domains have been taken.

lumoruk;2577425

why? if you have [url]www.sony.com[/url] and think oh sony will give me … why? if you have [url]www.sony.com[/url] and think oh sony will give me millions, now they just come along and go [url]www.sony.site[/url] [url]www.sony.usa[/url] [url]www.sony.uk[/url] [url]www.sony.rules[/url]

if you had sony.com, you would be sued and forced to give it up.

cieofu;2577454

Dot com will always be worth far more than any other suffix, sure you can … Dot com will always be worth far more than any other suffix, sure you can register .BIZ, .NET domains but it's not going to fetch much if anything.Hence why all the good .COM domains have been taken.

.dom has been made or will be redundant in a few months. Companies will start making their own. eg search.google, mail.google, docs.google.

deathtrap3000;2577559

.dom has been made or will be redundant in a few months. Companies will … .dom has been made or will be redundant in a few months. Companies will start making their own. eg search.google, mail.google, docs.google.

Sure for the big companies who can afford to spunk the $100,000 minimum its going to cost

Banned

deathtrap3000;2577559

.dom has been made or will be redundant in a few months. Companies will … .dom has been made or will be redundant in a few months. Companies will start making their own. eg search.google, mail.google, docs.google.

Dot COM will not be redundant anytime soon, if you believe that then you're mad.

If they do start letting companies register their own suffix (probably for an obscene amount) then all I can say is it sounds like a very bad idea.

you may want to sell them on these links, good luck :thumbsup:
    [url]www.dnforum.com[/url]
    [url]www.namepros.com[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions