DOMAIN REGISTRATION

Found 6th Sep 2017
Hi all. I am soon to lose my email account and thought it

would be sensible to purchase a domain name and have control over my email

address. Any recommendations for who to use, who not to use.

I probably won’t need a web page at this time but that might

change.

Many thanks

atomick
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I use 123 Reg and not had any issues with them.
Namecheap (well priced) and 123-reg (expensive)

Been using 123-reg for more than a decade. They are always very quick to respond to queries. Their prices for domain renewals however are 'uncompetitive' to say the least. Namecheap was literally half the price for renewals the last time I checked.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 6th Sep 2017
I just use gmail for my email. And I have an old Hotmail address. Even when I have set up websites in the past I never bothered with the email side of things.
It'll cost you money to register a domain name, why not just sign up to one of the many free web e-mails? I use GMX it's a little more professional sounding than hotmail.
Thanks for the replies and help guys. I have 10 days to decide Have used gmx before but concerned about a free address changing again.
SUMMONER10 h, 23 m ago

Namecheap (well priced) and 123-reg (expensive)Been using 123-reg for more …Namecheap (well priced) and 123-reg (expensive)Been using 123-reg for more than a decade. They are always very quick to respond to queries. Their prices for domain renewals however are 'uncompetitive' to say the least. Namecheap was literally half the price for renewals the last time I checked.

I also use name cheap. Recommended
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants