Groups
    EXPIRED

Domino strikes again! terrorises neighbourhood

Recently,just beside our local park a rather up market coffee shop has opened,stands right at the edge of the park and is very popular with the local ladies who meet up there in the mornings after dropping children at school etc.

The fatal flaw is that it has automatic doors facing onto the park area.

So Im guessing the ladies this morning were not prepared for a soaking wet,caked in mud dalmation to run through the doors,eat 3 scones off 3 different tables,shake muddy water on a few of them and run away as quickly as it appeared!

Another park that mrs barky will never be able to visit again

27 Comments

:w00t: That made me laugh, I would have seen the funny side if I was there...unless they were my scones

Banned

Oh my.

That animal needs an animal asbo

"Waiter, there's a dogs hair in my scone"

Banned

freaking dogs........ i heard once that dogs can die from chocolate....

hope he scoffed a chocolate eclaire!

heh heh

Banned

you could try a lead...

I can only begin to imagine the Mearns Mums outburst at this one - surprised we didn't get a call. :lol:

ROKO;8215425

freaking dogs........ i heard once that dogs can die from … freaking dogs........ i heard once that dogs can die from chocolate....hope he scoffed a chocolate eclaire!heh heh

thats meannn

I'm glad it's not just my dog that does things like that ~ ours steals peoples picnics and bbq food when we take her down to the local lakes................................we have to keep changing venue too

haha belter

Banned

i bet £100 the dog owners house stinks

ROKO;8216217

Reported for trolling.

Banned

hows that trolling its talking about the dog

ROKO;8216217

Roko, has a big dog jumped up and bit you on your fat backside:thinking: as you seem hellbent on droning on about this

Banned

bossyboots;8216251

Roko, has a big dog jumped up and bit you on your fat backside:thinking: … Roko, has a big dog jumped up and bit you on your fat backside:thinking: as you seem hellbent on droning on about this

worried about losing the bet ay?

ROKO;8216267

what bet? and dont u think you had better take a couple of alkaselters and head off to your smelly bed - sleep it off:thumbsup:

what do you not like dogs ROKO ?

aah96;8216299

what do you not like dogs ROKO ?

if you want a wee laugh - go read this hotukdeals.com/ite…ts-

Banned

bossyboots;8216287

what bet? and dont u think you had better take a couple of alkaselters … what bet? and dont u think you had better take a couple of alkaselters and head off to your smelly bed - sleep it off:thumbsup:

£100 that a pet keepers house would smell compared to a pet free home

and i dont drink btw

bossyboots;8216312

if you want a wee laugh - go read this … if you want a wee laugh - go read this http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/642584/should-those-who-keep-dogs-as-pets-

i know ...... ** goes to thread armed with a picture**

watch that thread bb x

Banned

wow thanks my thread is back

roko has left

ROKO;8216319

and i dont drink btw

mmmm, drugs then.

ROKO;8216247

You're deliberately posting negative comments to elicit a response = trolling.

Your other thread already referred to on here = trolling.

Banned

ROKO;8215425

freaking dogs........ i heard once that dogs can die from … freaking dogs........ i heard once that dogs can die from chocolate....hope he scoffed a chocolate eclaire!heh heh

ROKO;8216217

ROKO;8216247

ROKO;8216267

ROKO;8216319

£100 that a pet keepers house would smell compared to a pet free homeand … £100 that a pet keepers house would smell compared to a pet free homeand i dont drink btw

ROKO;8216336

wow thanks my thread is backroko has left

Are you the new Nostradamus ?

No more trolling.

rokos went loco lol

Banned

bossyboots;8216341

mmmm, drugs then.

hes an "african monkey":whistling: me thinks

RFC;8217451

hes an "african monkey":whistling: me thinks

lol readin the other thread I dont think he is the only one btw - - dont mean you RFC :-D, u know who I mean!!

Banned

bossyboots;8217460

lol readin the other thread I dont think he is the only one btw - - dont … lol readin the other thread I dont think he is the only one btw - - dont mean you RFC :-D, u know who I mean!!

i know exactly what you mean..........:lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions