Groups
    EXPIRED

Dominoes Pizza

Hi,
    does anyone know a discount code for Dominoes (i don't want to spend £20 on a pizza to get it though), or a Buy-one-get-one-free code?

Kind Regards,
    Dave.

12 Comments

We just had a book of vouchers through the postbox but you have to give them the vouchers when they deliver or you collect...
    Unfortunatly they dont have any codes on either...

The only thing I know is that if you place an online order you can get a £5 play.com voucher...(Ill check that out a bit more)

or failing that ill see if anyone wants to part with their voucher book...

Kim

sorry just checked but the voucher book has local branches listed only ...:-(

Have you tried your local branch, for at least the 1 1/2 years my local dominos has done bogof on collections - no voucher needed its open to everyone

Just found out if you text the word "Pizza" and your postcode to 61212
    you will recieve some fantastic domino's offers direct to your mobile
    (text is charged at standard network rate)

That might help!

Kim

You get a 20% discount if you ask for the crusts to be cut off ....... hehe

If you're getting a dominos, go for a meltdown hot one! yeah! level 3!

saxo_appeal

You get a 20% discount if you ask for the crusts to be cut off ....... … You get a 20% discount if you ask for the crusts to be cut off ....... hehe

Tee-hee!

how much will you get off if you dont like cheese or tomato?

Well thats just being silly now as this wont make it a pizza tut tut silly silly

lol

I work for Dominos, and trust me, you'll almost always find the price when calling up is far cheaper than the online price. There are loads of special offers at your local stores that you can get that aren't online. Most stores have the best special offers for carryout, and that way you don't have to wait ages for delivery and you get the pizza much hotter. It is funny the amount of times I have seen people come in to pick up their web orders only to see they paid loads more than they could've and there is nothing we can do to change their prices.

x0lliex

I work for Dominos, and trust me, you'll almost always find the price … I work for Dominos, and trust me, you'll almost always find the price when calling up is far cheaper than the online price. There are loads of special offers at your local stores that you can get that aren't online. Most stores have the best special offers for carryout, and that way you don't have to wait ages for delivery and you get the pizza much hotter. It is funny the amount of times I have seen people come in to pick up their web orders only to see they paid loads more than they could've and there is nothing we can do to change their prices.

since you work for them, would you happen to know why they only deliver within a measly 2 mile radius of the shop?

i'm just outside of the delivery area, i think since they are supposed to be the worlds best pizza delivery firm, they could at least make it 4-5 miles radius

It is because we get very busy and if we were having to send drivers on 5-10 mile roundtrips with pizzas we would have to have loads more drivers making it quite costly. Also because people are very quick to complain about slow deliveries and by keeping the delivery area small, we can make sure deliveries are as quick as possible. Even so at about 8-9pm on Friday and Saturday about 30-50% of the calls we get are people complaining or trying to find out where their pizzas are. In other words, we're busy enough without expanding our delivery radius.

Well, as the supposed world's premier pizza delivery firm, i would expect them to meet the demand and go the extra mile......literally!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348
      2. Royal Mil track and trace77
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814465
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553766

See more discussions