Expired

Dominos in wuntu coming soon (may be free pizza)

Found 25th Apr
If the deal is free pizza (most likely will be) then just order a 7" online and apply the code that you get from the wuntu app.
Community Updates
16 Comments
Thanks
It's not confirmed, this guy just saw the preview from the app. It could be free pizza but it could be discounted, probably just wants some up votes xd
You can't just have a guess on whether a deal exists in advance unless you have actual evidence. It could just be a discount code.
who's head is up???
It is going to be free pizza I'm pretty sure but yes you still need proof.
Why is it expired op?
DAPPAMAN2 m ago

Why is it expired op?

Realised that the deal wasn't confirmed so yh
1 week you have to wait.as it is on next wed
What a pointless post!!
AW007934 m ago

What a pointless post!!

The OP has thought ahead. When evidence goes live they will unexpire and beat all the other Wuntu posters waiting in the moderation queue.
jamie01528 m ago

The OP has thought ahead. When evidence goes live they will unexpire and …The OP has thought ahead. When evidence goes live they will unexpire and beat all the other Wuntu posters waiting in the moderation queue.

Next week Tuesday.
Gollywood7 m ago

You can with Wuntu....

Mostly true, but with the food offers they can't decide the price. £5, £3, £2, £1 and free offers have all happened because they can't make their mind up!

Domino's is generally free, but until there's confirmation, the OP should stop trying posting just to win the Wuntu posting race on HUKD. If they had evidence then that would be fine, but they don't.
Gollywood23 m ago

I was being a bit sarcastic.. You're right, you can't but people want the …I was being a bit sarcastic.. You're right, you can't but people want the glory of being the 1st to post, even without any proof!!

I noted the sarcasm after a while! Reported this deal to mods, this really got me annoyed!
Edited by: "jamie015" 25th Apr
I was surprised by this offer. It hasn't come on for 4 months I think
Misslovely4 h, 28 m ago

I was surprised by this offer. It hasn't come on for 4 months I think

I believe the last one was In February
I hope it's free as I swapped cinema tickets for these codes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants