Domino's Pizza

Posted 1st May
Hi... I know it's a long shot but does anyone know if there are any discount codes available for domino's Pizza that will work this weekend. I've been reading some reviews about excess charging during lockdown. Any help would be appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
My local Domino's scrapped their better offers weeks ago,
seems the only offers they kept were ones that don't offer good value (has stuff bundled in that you don't want)
or cost over £20 which is no good if you're only ordering for one person
Edited by: "cainer1" 1st May
cainer101/05/2020 08:45

My local Domino's scrapped their better offers weeks ago, seems the only …My local Domino's scrapped their better offers weeks ago, seems the only offers they kept were ones that don't offer good value (has stuff bundled in that you don't want) or cost over £20 which is no good if you're only ordering for one person

Same as mine - removed the £11 any size delivered deal which did 2 of us fine so we won't order now as you're looking at £25 ish for the same thing.
Edited by: "Personator1234" 1st May
If you can stomach Pizza Hut there's a link here for 50% off a £15 spend on Pizza's
(minimum delivery applies, it's £10.99 at my local)

--> pizzahut.co.uk/lan…-15
cainer101/05/2020 08:51

If you can stomach Pizza Hut there's a link here for 50% off a £15 spend …If you can stomach Pizza Hut there's a link here for 50% off a £15 spend on Pizza's (minimum delivery applies, it's £10.99 at my local)--> https://www.pizzahut.co.uk/landing/?id=fifty-off-15

We don't have pizza hut or papa johns that will deliver to us unfortunately.
Personator123401/05/2020 08:51

We don't have pizza hut or papa johns that will deliver to us …We don't have pizza hut or papa johns that will deliver to us unfortunately.

Haven't been able to face papa John's since their garlic butter dip was like solid tasteless margarine
If you’re not heart set on having pizza at the weekend and can wait a couple of extra days you can use the Two for Tuesday offer (2 for 1 on you guessed it... Tuesday).
On the app there's usually some sort of offer on, mine has 40% off locally
Just recieved email with code SAVEBIG3 for 50% off pizza when tou spend £35 or more.
Big_Rik01/05/2020 11:29

On the app there's usually some sort of offer on, mine has 40% off locally

What's the minimum spend for that offer though? probably £40
No matter what offer you use, the total will always be £20 or more.
i've just checked my locals website and a new offer has sprung up,
any large Pizza £12.99 between 11am and 4pm

no good for 2 reasons..
1# it means eating too early, when i order Pizza it's usually after a few drinks late evening
2# it's above my price point, £10 delivered is my max for a large Dominos
This gives 50% off total order (Doesnt stack though)
DOMVIP50
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions