Dominos Pizza Dip

Found 15th Jul 2016
Hi,

Has anyone ever found a suitable, supermarket alternative for Dominos' garlic and herb dip?

Whatever you think of their pizzas, that sauce is brilliant, and I would love to be able to find something as similar as possible.

P.S. Anything with the word mayo on it is out of the question. lol

Thanks
Community Updates
AskPizza
7 Comments
Heinz garlic and herb sauce
adamsedge

Heinz garlic and herb sauce

​That's not even close. Tried it and it's a big no no
Harrisons garlic and herb
There's various listings on Amazon. The low star reviews are because of short use-by date so probably better off getting smaller sized amounts. You can also buy Harrisons dip pots similar to Dominos ones but they're fairly expensive.
My daughter who is 3 say that the dips asda sell with their pizza at the fresh pizza counter are just as nice as dominos in fact she has these dips with most off her meals lol
Original Poster
dreadzone101

Harrisons garlic and herbThere's various listings on Amazon. The low star … Harrisons garlic and herbThere's various listings on Amazon. The low star reviews are because of short use-by date so probably better off getting smaller sized amounts. You can also buy Harrisons dip pots similar to Dominos ones but they're fairly expensive.

Actually I do remember having these once in dip form and it was decent. Thanks
Much prefer the Harrisons. Thicker texture and better taste
Admin
Could try making it, worth a shot?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/24/55/c5/2455c5b8e41f3cbc12d7e45152ad1a76.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions