Dominos Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza now on sale!

Posted 19th Sep
3296608-egddX.jpg
It's like all my prayers have been answered, and manifested themselves onto a pizza

What does this disc shaped love affair contain you ask? Donimos have added double ground beef, 100% mozzarella cheese, fresh tomato, onions, gherkins and vine ripened tomato sauce, but now with the added bonus of bacon!

“The Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger pizza combines the wondrous flavours of 100% mozzarella, freshly seasoned beef and bacon with the unrivalled taste of Domino’s – what’s not to love! This new pizza is our Cheeseburger, but better, and I never thought we’d be able to say that.”

You can order the new pizza here

Prefer a cheaper alternative? Iceland has something similar up its sleeves
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

6 Comments
How can you eat the slop that Dominos serve up, especially at the usual prices they charge?
Edited by: "Donkii" 19th Sep
Donkii19/09/2019 11:57

How can you eat the slop that Dominoes serve up, especially at the usual …How can you eat the slop that Dominoes serve up, especially at the usual prices they charge?

Exactly, much prefer Dominos pizza!
Pizza Hut did this years ago...

38500183-JmvcY.jpg
38500431-1ksvv.jpg
Donkii19/09/2019 11:57

How can you eat the slop that Dominos serve up, especially at the usual …How can you eat the slop that Dominos serve up, especially at the usual prices they charge?

I don't know anyone that buys a pizza full price, without taking advantage of the "deals"..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants