Donate to Japanese Tsunami Appeal AND get a FREE GIFT @ British Red Cross

Found 18th Mar 2011
Donate any amount to the Japanese Tsunami Appeal via The British Red Cross and you'll recieve a warm fuzzy feeling inside having done something good for your fellow human beings - ABSOLUTLY FREE!!!

Forget flashlights and iPhone apps. This is the number one incentive. Gauranteed to help you find your moral compass!

**Instead of arguing over the Japanese economy, we should be united against shameless PR stunts. Those who want to donate, do it directly redcross.org.uk/Don…eal Straight to the people you want without delay or third party "admin costs".

5 Comments

Original Poster

***The HUKD standard hot chick in lingerie pic added to give those who do not wish to take advantage of this offer a slightly different, but equally satisfying warm fuzzy feeling.

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/17/17279-hustler-fine-mesh-lingerie-set.jpg
Edited by: "mehmeh" 18th Mar 2011

Having seen the DX posts, this could get very sticky! Especially with that pic.

hot....

id only donate if she was the free gift

I was about to say "why do you need an incentive to give to the appeal" but then I read the opening post.!!!!

One thing we did as a family when we saw it unfolding was to ring the Japanese Embassy in London and offered to take in a Japanese family or a group of students trapped here if they were from the Tsunami/nuclear affected region rather than them being stuck in hotels etc. if they could not go home.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google Home Mini Commands55
    2. My parents want a coffee pod machine...Tassimo?22
    3. deaf dad, how do i get sound to the back of the room without turning the vo…58
    4. Xbox one headset22

See more discussions