Donate to your favourite charities for just doing your usual bargain hunting at no cost to you.

Posted 26th Apr
Hi everyone, please go easy on me as this is my first attempt at a thread!

Did you know that every time you search the internet or shop online you could be generating donations to your selected charities? – at no extra cost to you? You can support the charities through any of the sites below.

Please note, you will probably find most of these are set to Family Fund as that is the charity I've selected and I've just done a copy and paste from each one.

Shopping

If you’re a keen internet shopper then there are lots of ways you can raise free funds, just by shopping online:

Savoo has thousands of voucher codes and deals that will help you save money and they will donate at the same time.

Give as you Live allows you to shop with thousands of leading online retailers. Use a price comparison tool to ensure you get the best deal and save money via exclusive offers, with 50% of their commission from your purchases being donated.

Easy fundraising lets you explore their site to find stores which will make a donation every time you purchase through them. Once on the website click through to the shop/retailer you want to use, then when you have purchased your goods, easyfundraising will give you a cash reward that you can turn into a donation.

Amazon Smile is a simple and automatic way to support Family Fund everytime you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at Smile.amazon.co.uk, you'll find the exact same prices and item selection as amazon.co.uk, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of your purchases to charity.

Search Engines

Savoo Search can be used as your default search engine (the same way as you would your current search engine) and Savoo will donate 1p for every search you make.

Every Click offers another easy way to support your chosen charity. Simply sign up and then used their search engine to raise donations whilst browsing the web.

That's it for now folk and thank you for taking the time to have a look!
Community Updates
Megathread
1 Comment
Amazon Smile is the easiest to use on the app.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants