Doner kebab pizza at iceland

Found 24th Oct 2010
just noticed theyve started sellin it, anyone tried it. Nice?

1. Misc
  2. Pizza
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Pizza
20 Comments

bolognese one is lushhh

Supermod

Haha. Surely you could guess how it would taste?! Is it just me that would argue that kebab meat is absolutely dreadful and even worse on a pizza?!

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and just reading the title made me feel sick. Yuck

magicjay1986

Haha. Surely you could guess how it would taste?! Is it just me that … Haha. Surely you could guess how it would taste?! Is it just me that would argue that kebab meat is absolutely dreadful and even worse on a pizza?!

depends what type of kebab meat, but donner tends to be **** no matter what

magicjay1986

Haha. Surely you could guess how it would taste?! Is it just me that … Haha. Surely you could guess how it would taste?! Is it just me that would argue that kebab meat is absolutely dreadful and even worse on a pizza?!

Given the fact that I would imagine at least 90% of chip shops now sell them would point to the fact that they are indeed quite popular. Unfortunately for my waistline I adore them.

Supermod

greg_68

Given the fact that I would imagine at least 90% of chip shops now sell … Given the fact that I would imagine at least 90% of chip shops now sell them would point to the fact that they are indeed quite popular. Unfortunately for my waistline I adore them.

1% of chip shops where I live do not sell kebab meat!

so iceland really are saving you some time:

if they added loadsa alcohol in this pizza then you could have the same end result :
vomit & massive hangover. I think it genius of iceland to combine these 2. Does it have the "chili sauce salad mate?"
Out of interest what is the % fat ad carbs

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01247/kebab_1247406c.jpg

Banned

Dog food

dcx_badass

Not a single chip shop out of like the 10 nearest me sell pizzas or doner … Not a single chip shop out of like the 10 nearest me sell pizzas or doner meat.

This in Newcastle or Leeds?

Banned

dcx_badass

Not a single chip shop out of like the 10 nearest me sell pizzas or doner … Not a single chip shop out of like the 10 nearest me sell pizzas or doner meat.

what not even pizza crunch?

**** that!

lmao, something from Iceland tasting nice, lmao

The chippies in Newcastle (most that I know) all sell Doner meat. Not all sell pizzas and I also have no idea what a pizza crunch is, perhaps it's a deep fried battered pizza

Paddy_o_furniture

The chippies in Newcastle (most that I know) all sell Doner meat. Not … The chippies in Newcastle (most that I know) all sell Doner meat. Not all sell pizzas and I also have no idea what a pizza crunch is, perhaps it's a deep fried battered pizza

That's disgusting.

sell it in ur topless restaurant brah!

Banned

jellybaby22

pizza crunch is a deep fried pizza..... yum yum....:p ( popular in … pizza crunch is a deep fried pizza..... yum yum....:p ( popular in scotland )

**** me, how many calories?

Banned

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3022/2775199531_188bdf2cf7_z.jpg

God that looks grim

Banned

DangerGod

God that looks grim

lol, tastes fookin marvelous with loads of sauce...

ewww! that ^^ looks horrid. Has anyone tried a deep fried Mars bar, my friend was going to get one on hol last week yuk! Pass me the salad... the above picture would be a great diet tool, makes me want a nice salad for tea!
Edited by: "Shellywelly" 25th Oct 2010

Banned

had a deep fried creme egg. very sickly
Post a comment
@
    Text