Groups
    EXPIRED

Dongle / mobile broadband help please.

I am looking for some help on a dongle/ mobile broadband .
    I mainly want it for browsing and talking via MSN to relatives abroad. Not sure which one will be suitable, dont want any hidden extra charges creeping up the end of every month.
    Any help would greatly be appreicated. Thanks

2 Comments

I've tried three networks dongles, Vodafone, O2 and Three all payg at £15 for 3gb per month, that may not sound like a lot but as the networks compress data so much it lasts and as a heavy daily user I,ve never run over. Vodafone, which I currently use seems to be the most speedy and reliable in the southeast and that view is also confirmed by friends in other parts of the country. O2 was slow and compressed image quality too much and network Three was very fast when it worked but was unreliable. I don't like Orange customer service and I've not tried T-mobile but its supposed to be pants anyway according to reviews so I can't comment on those. It more depends on where you live but I think some of the networks allow you to try it for 30 days and return if it doesn't work for you. Check the website details.

Original Poster

Thank you

jumpinjehosephat

I've tried three networks dongles, Vodafone, O2 and Three all payg at £15 … I've tried three networks dongles, Vodafone, O2 and Three all payg at £15 for 3gb per month, that may not sound like a lot but as the networks compress data so much it lasts and as a heavy daily user I,ve never run over. Vodafone, which I currently use seems to be the most speedy and reliable in the southeast and that view is also confirmed by friends in other parts of the country. O2 was slow and compressed image quality too much and network Three was very fast when it worked but was unreliable. I don't like Orange customer service and I've not tried T-mobile but its supposed to be pants anyway according to reviews so I can't comment on those. It more depends on where you live but I think some of the networks allow you to try it for 30 days and return if it doesn't work for you. Check the website details.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …714
      2. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?11
      3. Freesat - Dave1117
      4. Speccing a gaming pc410

See more discussions