Found 31st Oct 2008
What Dya Think?

Surely The Odd Kebab Can't Hurt ...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
48 Comments

YUK, when you think they turn around on those poles all day and all night not to mention what they are made of. Oh well when youve had as much drink as i have had now then you dont really care i suppose

yum yum yum!!!

especially donner meat and chips

Original Poster

dean3988;3340434

yum yum yum!!!especially donner meat and chips

Kebab With Salad//No Salad?

Original Poster

miffy121;3340433

YUK, when you think they turn around on those poles all day and all night … YUK, when you think they turn around on those poles all day and all night not to mention what they are made of. Oh well when youve had as much drink as i have had now then you dont really care i suppose

Maybe That's The Market There Aiming For?
Drunken?

chicken kebab.yum!! with lettuce, no onions or chillies!! mayo and mango sauce.xxxx

Kebab meat, Chips, Onions and Garlic Sauce

yummy

Original Poster

vengod;3340452

Kebab meat, Chips, Onions and Garlic Sauce

Garlic Sauce?
I've Not Heard Of That Before!

Nice And Squidgy With Garlic Mayo :giggle:

Original Poster

Leer;3340449

chicken kebab.yum!! with lettuce, no onions or chillies!! mayo and mango … chicken kebab.yum!! with lettuce, no onions or chillies!! mayo and mango sauce.xxxx

Ohh! Are They Quite Spicy?

AhhACake!;3340440

[COLOR=red]Kebab With Salad[/COLOR]//No Salad?

Total agreement :thumbsup:

Kebabs are VERY, VERY, VERY tasty!

I like them with chilli sauce and salad.

AhhACake!;3340446

Maybe That's The Market There Aiming For?Drunken?

oh definately otherwise they would be out of business by now

Yuck Yuck Yuck!

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;3340480

Total agreement :thumbsup:

Some GoodNess From A Kebab
That's What I Like To Think! :giggle:

AhhACake!;3340474

Ohh! Are They Quite Spicy?

nope but very yummy!!!x

yum yum yum just with ketchup and chips might have one tommorrow nite now

A proper shish kebab is lovely, can't be doing with that compressed meat stuff.
en.wikipedia.org/wik…bab

Original Poster

bellows;3340507

yum yum yum just with ketchup and chips might have one tommorrow nite now

Go For It!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3340509

A proper shish kebab is lovely, can't be doing with that compressed meat … A proper shish kebab is lovely, can't be doing with that compressed meat stuff.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kebab

What's A Proper One?

EDIT - Sorry Didn't See The Link!

Original Poster

Leer;3340505

nope but very yummy!!!x

Oh La La! :thumbsup:

bellabonkers;3340509

A proper shish kebab is lovely, can't be doing with that compressed meat … A proper shish kebab is lovely, can't be doing with that compressed meat stuff.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kebab

I thought that was what we were talking about ...]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ad/D%C3%B6ner_kebab_slicing.jpg/270px-D%C3%B6ner_kebab_slicing.jpg

Original Poster

I Like Pitta, Salad, Garlic Mayo, Lemon, Meat, Garlic Mayo, Meat, Bit More Mayo!
And A Few Chips On Thee Side!

kebabs, need i say more? now with tesco's gluten free pittas, i have found a whole new and tasty way to destroy my arteries uuummmm
still old skool gotta have salad and chilli sauce.

GoDutchGo;3340535

I thought that was what we were talking about ...]

thats what the title says and I say yuck to that but mmmm to this
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm315/otrax/party/shishkebab3.jpg

i'll eat any type of kebab.....donner being my fave......salad and sauce extra chili please mmmmmmmmmmm

Original Poster

shanecr;3340566

i'll eat any type of kebab.....donner being my fave......salad and sauce … i'll eat any type of kebab.....donner being my fave......salad and sauce extra chili please mmmmmmmmmmm

Extra Chilli?
Might Blow Your Head Off!

shanecr;3340566

i'll eat any type of kebab.....donner being my fave......salad and sauce … i'll eat any type of kebab.....donner being my fave......salad and sauce extra chili please mmmmmmmmmmm

but only when youve had a few pints surely???

Original Poster

I Wonder If You Can Get A Vegetarian Kebab?
Like From A Chip Shop!

bellabonkers;3340565

thats what the title says and I say yuck to that but mmmm to this

If you eat either in the right country, not the UK, they are great ... the Shish should be chicken, the kebab either beef or chicken .. lovely ...

miffy121;3340574

but only when youve had a few pints surely???

sober as a judge. And extra chili is no probs for me

Youve never heard of Galic sauce ;-)

Original Poster

shanecr;3340613

sober as a judge. And extra chili is no probs for me

:thumbsup: Go For It!!

AhhACake!;3340654

:thumbsup: Go For It!!

i do. far too often lol. Though the takeaways chili is too mild for me , so i make my own lol

Original Poster

shanecr;3340671

i do. far too often lol. Though the takeaways chili is too mild for me , … i do. far too often lol. Though the takeaways chili is too mild for me , so i make my own lol

OoOoOff Blowing The Boat Out!
:giggle:

A Kebab Every So Often Never Killed Anyone!

Has anyone else found it a good cure for a gippy tummy???......is it kill or cure?

bellabonkers;3340509

Second that..... chilli sauce my friend?

http://www.cosmostakeaway.com/food/images/stories/shish_kebab1.gif

Ooooo - I really fancy one now.....

Original Poster

agaveworm;3340725

Second that..... chilli sauce my friend?Ooooo - I really fancy one … Second that..... chilli sauce my friend?Ooooo - I really fancy one now.....

Everyones Gunna Wake Up Tomoz Obease!

wendyak;3340722

Has anyone else found it a good cure for a gippy tummy???......is it kill … Has anyone else found it a good cure for a gippy tummy???......is it kill or cure?

nice chicken madras will cure ya. either sweat it out or um pass it out. :whistling:

Yummy with salad and garlic mayo, none of that chillie sauce though, and a side of fries, and a diet coke though after all that I dont no why!:w00t:

mmm mmm mmm.......love em, Donner kebab with little chilly sauce nd a bit of salad to make it look pretty:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244875
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769258
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322830
    4. Add one, leave one game54315396

See more discussions