Expired

Donnay mens trainers

5 replies
Found 15th Jan
I used to get them from Sports Direct(I think) were about £10...are they available elsewhere at similar money? Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Trainers
5 Comments

think that's a sd only brand you can get other sd brands for roughly same price

You must be the only person to admit to buying donnay trainers, have you no shame

ding

You must be the only person to admit to buying donnay trainers, have you … You must be the only person to admit to buying donnay trainers, have you no shame

Nothing wrong with them they last longer than Nike ones I've had and other top brands

Fanimal

Nothing wrong with them they last longer than Nike ones I've had and … Nothing wrong with them they last longer than Nike ones I've had and other top brands

​personally found them the opposite but to each his own. someone has posted fila trainers in jd sport for tenner so they might be worth a look

Original Poster

Hmmm,maybe I am "of an age" to remember that donnay products were the"in thing"...but sadly out of my parents affordability range..dare I say it WAS a long time ago..
Genuinely, I have found these trainers wear well,hence was hoping to buy again.. I had tried a few branches of SD, to no avail.
Thank you all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2226
    2. Toyota verso camera23
    3. Can you improve my PC build?33
    4. Do I need a gigabit switch or will 10/100mbps be sufficient45

See more discussions