Don't buy a Wii yet - price cut imminent

Found 4th May 2011
Just a quick heads up for anyone thinking of buying a Wii.
Nintendo are due to cut the prices of Wii consols by £50 on 20th May - Down to £129 from £179

14 Comments

you can get one for 99.98 at amazon..........not exactly a price cut if its going down to a price higher than it currently is

I was going to say, haven't they been this price for ages? I bought mine for about £179 18 months ago!

They are announcing the successor to the wii soon. Thats probably why. And I think the price cut refers to the RRP? So the new RRP will be £129

Still probably be £100 too much.

Most go on here for £50.

asl9791

you can get one for 99.98 at amazon..........not exactly a price cut if … you can get one for 99.98 at amazon..........not exactly a price cut if its going down to a price higher than it currently is

cant see this?

munaaf

cant see this?

They've gone back up to £129.99 for white and £149 for black

Banned

i paid £149.99 for black wii with wii sports/resort pack and HD leads and a copy of monster hunter tri from game about 6 months ago.

like most have said alot of places sell for £99.99 so isnt that great sadly

Surely no-one pays £180?

I paid £90 for a black one on amazon a couple of months ago..still havent got round to even using it!

I keep meaning to soft mod it

May get one when it hits £20 (black)

If the RRP falls, it follows that the normal selling price will fall too.
Can't belive that seasoned HUKD'ers don't get that.

Banned

dontasciime

They've gone back up to £129.99 for white and £149 for black

That'll be so they can pretend they've lowered their price to £99.98 again when the RRP falls.
Can't believe that seasoned HUKD'ers don't get that. X)

Banned

cold
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1848
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993248
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.815
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769450

See more discussions