Expired

Dont ever order from Iflorist!!! A word to the wise.

Found 15th Feb 2013
So I thought I would be nice to the old lady and order a premium bunch of flowers from iflorist for valentines day. I cant believe that a garage forecourt can supply better flowers than a renowned flower shop charging £45
I arnt the only one getting a bad deal from these modern day dick turpins
trustpilot.co.uk/rev….uk
Community Updates
Misc
22 Comments
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8862/bvc1011.jpg
http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/32/20130214130722.jpg
I had the same shock from a local florist. Ordered a £50 bunch of flowers over the phone. They looked like they had bought them from Asda and just rearranged them.

Either way the wife loved them and she loved me later that night
I said yesterday they were poor , did you end up buying anything else in end ?
why anyone would order flowers online is a mystery
Count yourself lucky. Look at what they delivered for me! oO

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Plumhukd/horsehead_zpsce4d9ffa.jpg

No problem to report here with the ironing board from amazon
Mum2ConnornCerys

I said yesterday they were poor , did you end up buying anything else in … I said yesterday they were poor , did you end up buying anything else in end ?

No i didnt I just wept in the corner!!
yikes; that's pretty crap
I got a half dead dozen roses today in Aldi, £3.75 instead of £15 bargain. Wife will be thrilled.
I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GIVE THIS COMPANY 1 STAR, AS I THINK IT’S THE WORST COMPANY I'VE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY LIFE.

I PURCHASED A DEAL FROM KBG DEALS WHICH GAVE ME A £49 GIFT VOUCHER FOR IFLORIST FOR £25 TO WHICH I THEN USED ON A BUNCH OF FLOWERS TO GIVE MY MUM ON MOTHERS DAY. I PAID AN EXTRA £16 ON TOP OF THE KBG DEAL IN ORDER TO GET AN EVEN BIGGER BUNCH AND A BALLOON, AFTER ALL MY MUM IS GREAT SO SHES DESERVES IT.

THE FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED ON TIME THE DAY BEFORE MOTHERS DAY, ALL WAS GOOD.......WELL UNTIL MY MUM OPENED THE BOX. INSIDE WERE THE SMALLEST BUNCH OF FLOWERS IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE AND TO MAKE THINGS EVEN WORSE THEY WERE THE WRONG BUNCH AND ALREADY HALF DEAD. MY MUMS FAVORITE COLOUR IS PURPLE WHICH IS WHY I SPECIFICALLY ORDERED A BUNCH OF FLOWERS WITH LILAC ROSES IN IT.....BUT NO THESE WERE NOT WHAT ARRIVED...INSTEAD I GOT DEAD CREAM (WELL BROWN) ROSES.....RIDICULOUS!!! AND HOW EMBARRASSING FOR ME TO LET MY MUM THINK ID ORDERED HER THIS APPALLING BUNCH OF FLOWERS. DEFIANTLY NOT THE £66 POUND BUNCH OF FLOWERS THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN. SO I DECIDED TO GIVE IFLORIST A RING......SURPRISE SURPRISE...NO ANSWER!!! SO I LEFT A MESSAGE ASKING THEM TO GET BACK TO ME, AND ALSO SENT THEM AN EMAIL.

I HEARD NOTHING FOR A WHOLE WEEK WHICH I THINK IS DISGUSTING IN ITSELF AND WHEN I DID FINALLY HEAR SOMETHING IT WAS SIMPLY A TEMPLATE EMAIL STATING THAT I SHOULD SEND PHOTOS THROUGH AND THAT THEY WOULD RESOLVE AND CONTACT ME WITHIN 24HOURS. SO OBVIOUSLY I SENT THE PICTURES RIGHT AWAY.....AND WAITED....AND WAITED ....AND WAITED......4 DAYS LATER ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH SO I DECIDED TO GIVE THEM A RING....AFTER A 25MIN WAIT SOMEONE FINALLY ANSWERED TO WHICH THERE RESPONSE WAS SIMPLY..."WE'RE BUSY AND WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN WE CAN" I WAS FUMING.....THIS IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

AFTER ANOTHER WEEK OF WAITING I FINALLY RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING THAT ANOTHER BUNCH OF FLOWERS WHERE ON THEY'RE WAY AND BEING DELIVERED ON THE FRIDAY, AND A £5 GIFT CARD FOR MY NEXT PURCHASE FROM THEM. I WASN’T PERTICUALLY HAPPY WITH THIS, BUT AT LEAST MY MUM WAS GETTING THE FLOWERS SHE DESERVED.

SO FRIDAY CAME, MY MUM WAITED IN ALL DAY……NO FLOWERS!!
SATURDAY….NO FLOWERS
SUNDAY…..NO FLOWERS!!

ENOGUH WAS ENOUGH!!! I GAVE THEM A RING THIS MORNING! AND ASKED TO SPEAK TO A MANGER TO WHICH IWAS TOLD “YOU CAN, MANGERS ONLY CONTACT YOU VIA EMAIL” AND THEYRE IN A MEETING!! SO SHE AGREED TO LOOK AT MY CASE INSTEAD. “OHH THE FOWERS APPEAR TO HAVE GOTTEN LOST” I WAS TOLD!!! HOW RDICCUOUS!!!! I INSTESTED ON SPEAKING TO A MANGER AND WAS AGAIN TOLD NO!!! SO I SIMPLY ASKED FOR A REFUND BUT I WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT HAVE A REFUND BECAUSE I WOULD NEED TO SPEAK TO KBG DEALS….EVEN THOUGH IT IS IFLORISTS MISTAKE!!!

I AM NOW WAITING ON A MANGERS CALL….GOD KNOWS WHEN THIS WILL BE!!!!

I LEAVE THIS AS A WARNING TO ANYONE CONSIDERING BUY FLOWERS FROM IFLORIST!!! PLEASE DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. THIS COMPANY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DECENT FLOWERS OR CUSTOMERS CARE OR SATIFACTION!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Jodieode

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GIVE THIS COMPANY 1 STAR, AS I THINK IT’S THE WORST C … I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GIVE THIS COMPANY 1 STAR, AS I THINK IT’S THE WORST COMPANY I'VE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY LIFE.I PURCHASED A DEAL FROM KBG DEALS WHICH GAVE ME A £49 GIFT VOUCHER FOR IFLORIST FOR £25 TO WHICH I THEN USED ON A BUNCH OF FLOWERS TO GIVE MY MUM ON MOTHERS DAY. I PAID AN EXTRA £16 ON TOP OF THE KBG DEAL IN ORDER TO GET AN EVEN BIGGER BUNCH AND A BALLOON, AFTER ALL MY MUM IS GREAT SO SHES DESERVES IT.THE FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED ON TIME THE DAY BEFORE MOTHERS DAY, ALL WAS GOOD.......WELL UNTIL MY MUM OPENED THE BOX. INSIDE WERE THE SMALLEST BUNCH OF FLOWERS IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE AND TO MAKE THINGS EVEN WORSE THEY WERE THE WRONG BUNCH AND ALREADY HALF DEAD. MY MUMS FAVORITE COLOUR IS PURPLE WHICH IS WHY I SPECIFICALLY ORDERED A BUNCH OF FLOWERS WITH LILAC ROSES IN IT.....BUT NO THESE WERE NOT WHAT ARRIVED...INSTEAD I GOT DEAD CREAM (WELL BROWN) ROSES.....RIDICULOUS!!! AND HOW EMBARRASSING FOR ME TO LET MY MUM THINK ID ORDERED HER THIS APPALLING BUNCH OF FLOWERS. DEFIANTLY NOT THE £66 POUND BUNCH OF FLOWERS THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN. SO I DECIDED TO GIVE IFLORIST A RING......SURPRISE SURPRISE...NO ANSWER!!! SO I LEFT A MESSAGE ASKING THEM TO GET BACK TO ME, AND ALSO SENT THEM AN EMAIL. I HEARD NOTHING FOR A WHOLE WEEK WHICH I THINK IS DISGUSTING IN ITSELF AND WHEN I DID FINALLY HEAR SOMETHING IT WAS SIMPLY A TEMPLATE EMAIL STATING THAT I SHOULD SEND PHOTOS THROUGH AND THAT THEY WOULD RESOLVE AND CONTACT ME WITHIN 24HOURS. SO OBVIOUSLY I SENT THE PICTURES RIGHT AWAY.....AND WAITED....AND WAITED ....AND WAITED......4 DAYS LATER ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH SO I DECIDED TO GIVE THEM A RING....AFTER A 25MIN WAIT SOMEONE FINALLY ANSWERED TO WHICH THERE RESPONSE WAS SIMPLY..."WE'RE BUSY AND WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN WE CAN" I WAS FUMING.....THIS IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! AFTER ANOTHER WEEK OF WAITING I FINALLY RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING THAT ANOTHER BUNCH OF FLOWERS WHERE ON THEY'RE WAY AND BEING DELIVERED ON THE FRIDAY, AND A £5 GIFT CARD FOR MY NEXT PURCHASE FROM THEM. I WASN’T PERTICUALLY HAPPY WITH THIS, BUT AT LEAST MY MUM WAS GETTING THE FLOWERS SHE DESERVED.SO FRIDAY CAME, MY MUM WAITED IN ALL DAY……NO FLOWERS!!SATURDAY….NO FLOWERSSUNDAY…..NO FLOWERS!!ENOGUH WAS ENOUGH!!! I GAVE THEM A RING THIS MORNING! AND ASKED TO SPEAK TO A MANGER TO WHICH IWAS TOLD “YOU CAN, MANGERS ONLY CONTACT YOU VIA EMAIL” AND THEYRE IN A MEETING!! SO SHE AGREED TO LOOK AT MY CASE INSTEAD. “OHH THE FOWERS APPEAR TO HAVE GOTTEN LOST” I WAS TOLD!!! HOW RDICCUOUS!!!! I INSTESTED ON SPEAKING TO A MANGER AND WAS AGAIN TOLD NO!!! SO I SIMPLY ASKED FOR A REFUND BUT I WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT HAVE A REFUND BECAUSE I WOULD NEED TO SPEAK TO KBG DEALS….EVEN THOUGH IT IS IFLORISTS MISTAKE!!!I AM NOW WAITING ON A MANGERS CALL….GOD KNOWS WHEN THIS WILL BE!!!!I LEAVE THIS AS A WARNING TO ANYONE CONSIDERING BUY FLOWERS FROM IFLORIST!!! PLEASE DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. THIS COMPANY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DECENT FLOWERS OR CUSTOMERS CARE OR SATIFACTION!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Jodie, give up dealing with them directly, it's only gonna cause you more stress and you're obviously net gonna get anywhere. Take it up with KGB deals and see what they say.
I ordered flowers from them too as asurprise for my parents. Only they never arrived. I now send the a complaint.
Apple should take over this business and I bet they can do a bit better for more money
I have a flower shop in bradford. Iflorist used to send me orders but i had to wait for 60 days to get paid. They would usually take about a third off in their fees and charge me an extra £25.00 per month for the relay membership. An order for 40.00 usually netted me about 26.67.
I noticed on month my orders had gone down so i rang them and they said it was quiet. However a complaint came in from one of my account holders who had ordered flowers through i florist so i became detective and found the flowers were being dispatched from a garage in wyke ! (nearby ) they dident even have a shop they were mobile !
Again another email came into the shop regarding one of my customers so again i went snooping only to find iflorist had recruited a shop three doors on from me but as we had the same postcodes the complaint accidentally came to me. On this occasion a guest had lost a bq at a hotel and the hotel management by way of an opology sent a £50.00 replacement bq. However when bloomin chic got enids order from iflorist it was now a hyacinth plant in a cheap glass bowl with no wrapping or effort. Distgusted at what had happened i contacted iflorist who asked me to give enid a replacement bq for £20.00 !!. Well Enid got another bq and i got nothing as iflorist wanted my membership money for the month that they sent MYorders to bloomin chic. With too many horror stories of shoddy , dead, sub standard flowers being sent out through this company on my doorstep i cancelled my iflorist membership and havent looked back.
I florist pay staff to leave fake reviews on trust pilot and its only a matter of time before everybody has had one of the iflorist special bouquets. Rather odd however how the florist delivering for iflorist never puts her business card on the rubbish she sends !
If you have to buy flowers over the phone, phone your local florist. Pay over the phone and ask her to send you an email photo of the flowers she has made. Dont accept flowers all open. Look for buds. Roses should be like walnuts and even lillies should be still in bud. Six stems of spray crysth and three carnations is not a bq ! Lastly if they dont last find the shop and shame them. Interflora and iflorist only exist as relay services as long as there is a demand for them. If you stop useing them, then they will stop being able to ride rough shot over small independent flower shops.
Jodieode

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GIVE THIS COMPANY 1 STAR, AS I THINK IT’S THE WORST C … I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GIVE THIS COMPANY 1 STAR, AS I THINK IT’S THE WORST COMPANY I'VE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY LIFE.I PURCHASED A DEAL FROM KBG DEALS WHICH GAVE ME A £49 GIFT VOUCHER FOR IFLORIST FOR £25 TO WHICH I THEN USED ON A BUNCH OF FLOWERS TO GIVE MY MUM ON MOTHERS DAY. I PAID AN EXTRA £16 ON TOP OF THE KBG DEAL IN ORDER TO GET AN EVEN BIGGER BUNCH AND A BALLOON, AFTER ALL MY MUM IS GREAT SO SHES DESERVES IT.THE FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED ON TIME THE DAY BEFORE MOTHERS DAY, ALL WAS GOOD.......WELL UNTIL MY MUM OPENED THE BOX. INSIDE WERE THE SMALLEST BUNCH OF FLOWERS IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE AND TO MAKE THINGS EVEN WORSE THEY WERE THE WRONG BUNCH AND ALREADY HALF DEAD. MY MUMS FAVORITE COLOUR IS PURPLE WHICH IS WHY I SPECIFICALLY ORDERED A BUNCH OF FLOWERS WITH LILAC ROSES IN IT.....BUT NO THESE WERE NOT WHAT ARRIVED...INSTEAD I GOT DEAD CREAM (WELL BROWN) ROSES.....RIDICULOUS!!! AND HOW EMBARRASSING FOR ME TO LET MY MUM THINK ID ORDERED HER THIS APPALLING BUNCH OF FLOWERS. DEFIANTLY NOT THE £66 POUND BUNCH OF FLOWERS THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN. SO I DECIDED TO GIVE IFLORIST A RING......SURPRISE SURPRISE...NO ANSWER!!! SO I LEFT A MESSAGE ASKING THEM TO GET BACK TO ME, AND ALSO SENT THEM AN EMAIL. I HEARD NOTHING FOR A WHOLE WEEK WHICH I THINK IS DISGUSTING IN ITSELF AND WHEN I DID FINALLY HEAR SOMETHING IT WAS SIMPLY A TEMPLATE EMAIL STATING THAT I SHOULD SEND PHOTOS THROUGH AND THAT THEY WOULD RESOLVE AND CONTACT ME WITHIN 24HOURS. SO OBVIOUSLY I SENT THE PICTURES RIGHT AWAY.....AND WAITED....AND WAITED ....AND WAITED......4 DAYS LATER ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH SO I DECIDED TO GIVE THEM A RING....AFTER A 25MIN WAIT SOMEONE FINALLY ANSWERED TO WHICH THERE RESPONSE WAS SIMPLY..."WE'RE BUSY AND WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN WE CAN" I WAS FUMING.....THIS IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! AFTER ANOTHER WEEK OF WAITING I FINALLY RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING THAT ANOTHER BUNCH OF FLOWERS WHERE ON THEY'RE WAY AND BEING DELIVERED ON THE FRIDAY, AND A £5 GIFT CARD FOR MY NEXT PURCHASE FROM THEM. I WASN’T PERTICUALLY HAPPY WITH THIS, BUT AT LEAST MY MUM WAS GETTING THE FLOWERS SHE DESERVED.SO FRIDAY CAME, MY MUM WAITED IN ALL DAY……NO FLOWERS!!SATURDAY….NO FLOWERSSUNDAY…..NO FLOWERS!!ENOGUH WAS ENOUGH!!! I GAVE THEM A RING THIS MORNING! AND ASKED TO SPEAK TO A MANGER TO WHICH IWAS TOLD “YOU CAN, MANGERS ONLY CONTACT YOU VIA EMAIL” AND THEYRE IN A MEETING!! SO SHE AGREED TO LOOK AT MY CASE INSTEAD. “OHH THE FOWERS APPEAR TO HAVE GOTTEN LOST” I WAS TOLD!!! HOW RDICCUOUS!!!! I INSTESTED ON SPEAKING TO A MANGER AND WAS AGAIN TOLD NO!!! SO I SIMPLY ASKED FOR A REFUND BUT I WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT HAVE A REFUND BECAUSE I WOULD NEED TO SPEAK TO KBG DEALS….EVEN THOUGH IT IS IFLORISTS MISTAKE!!!I AM NOW WAITING ON A MANGERS CALL….GOD KNOWS WHEN THIS WILL BE!!!!I LEAVE THIS AS A WARNING TO ANYONE CONSIDERING BUY FLOWERS FROM IFLORIST!!! PLEASE DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. THIS COMPANY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DECENT FLOWERS OR CUSTOMERS CARE OR SATIFACTION!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Well Atleast You Used Paragraphs Is all I can say...
My case is even more interesting. I ordered a bunch from iflorist to my girlfriend birthday.
After receipt of order confirmation from iflorist I saw that my label is not read Cyrillic instead depicted characters. I wrote them email that if you can not print greeting Cyrillic, please write and English. A week later I decided to ask when my order has been delivered. Their answer killed me. Your order has been put on hold because we can not write text in Cyrillic. My letter, they certainly have not received. I asked why they did not call me on the phone. Received a reply that they are 99% of the Internet company and only communicate by emails. Sorry but more blunt answer I've ever seen. And If you are a 99% of internet company, then submit and SMS on mobile phones on the internet if you do not receive a reply to your email.

General result is as follows:
1. My order is not delivered
2. Logically explanations about the causes from iflorist I have not received
3. I Asked when they will deliver my order. I got the answer: maybe 27th or 28th. .... I just did not specify in what year?

My conclusions:
iflorist company that does not respect its customers

My advice to all who read my post Do not mess with the iflorist.

My wishes to iflorist: Идите вы нахуй с таким сервисом, тупые бараны! (it is nice wishes in Cyrillic)
sdoherty1000

Is it just me who thinks these flowers look ok?
Jura75

My case is even more interesting. I ordered a bunch from iflorist to my … My case is even more interesting. I ordered a bunch from iflorist to my girlfriend birthday. After receipt of order confirmation from iflorist I saw that my label is not read Cyrillic instead depicted characters. I wrote them email that if you can not print greeting Cyrillic, please write and English. A week later I decided to ask when my order has been delivered. Their answer killed me. Your order has been put on hold because we can not write text in Cyrillic. My letter, they certainly have not received. I asked why they did not call me on the phone. Received a reply that they are 99% of the Internet company and only communicate by emails. Sorry but more blunt answer I've ever seen. And If you are a 99% of internet company, then submit and SMS on mobile phones on the internet if you do not receive a reply to your email.General result is as follows:1. My order is not delivered2. Logically explanations about the causes from iflorist I have not received3. I Asked when they will deliver my order. I got the answer: maybe 27th or 28th. .... I just did not specify in what year?My conclusions:iflorist company that does not respect its customersMy advice to all who read my post Do not mess with the iflorist.My wishes to iflorist: Идите вы нахуй с таким сервисом, тупые бараны! (it is nice wishes in Cyrillic)

It's just a pity that people don't do any proper research BEFORE ordering suff online.
Yes, you are right, but I do not buy the spacecraft and simple flowers. I could not even imagine that this can be done, just stop order delivery and be silent. Any adequate person understands that flowers should be delivered on time, it is their main task. What is the sense in flowers with a week later ....

For a more accurate assessment of the companies I think it is necessary to introduce a new criterion: the idiot test.

iflorist in this category would have received the highest rating

After this incident will have to be more selective, even when ordering online pins.
Do not buy flowers from Flowerfete or iflorist. I bought some flowers to be delivered on a specified date (a friend's birthday) but instead the flowers were delivered 3 days early and the courier dumped the flowers in the rain. I complained about this on several occasions over one whole month but did not receive. The manager said that they had a glitch with their email system and only the subject line was seen by their customer services team which is why they did not respond to my complaint - she said they were trying to fix this. It is not my fault they had a problem with their email system and could not communicate with customers!! Also if they were aware about this email glitch why did it take 1 whole month to fix? Surely it's something which could be fixed in a matter of hours (or at the most days).

I then had to chase up the complaint again and then only did I receive a reponse. They said they had a back log of orders and pushed the order through. I paid for flowers to be delivered on my chosen date but they failed to deliver on this date and so asked for a refund many times but they refused. They simply could not understand that it was unacceptable to deliver flowers 3 days before a birthday even though I had specified the delivery date using the calender on their website.

I was then in contact with the manager Emily who said she had issued a refund. But this was a lie. I checked my PayPal account and no refund was issued. I then had to set up a PayPal dispute and only then did I receive a refund. I asked the manager why she had lied but she refused to comment. It appears as though Flowerfete / iflorist are one of those companies who are more interested in taking customer's money rather than providing good customer services. I phoned their ofices and left my mobile number. I was told the manager would call me back but she never did.

Without my authorisation they sent more flowers 1 month later to my recipient. I was told that these flowers were sent to apologise for delivering early and had an apology note. However, instead of an apology note they sent another birthday card (even though the recipient's birthday was 1 month ago!).

I strongly do not recommend customers to buy from Flowerfete or iflorist. The best thing to do is go through a local florist since if you have any problems you have the option to go directly to them and sort out any problems.
Same terrible experience... do not use iflorist or flowerfete (same companies, same appalling service).

They were advertising free delivery for Valentine's Day, but did not deliver the flowers until two days later! Then they claimed that in their terms and conditions it specifies that free delivery can take as much as 48 hours.

Any honest company would not advertise free delivery under these conditions. But these people are con artists.

And customer service was outrageously appalling. Rude and dismissive.

Given how many florists are out there, don't be fooled... avoid!
We ordered a lovely basket of flowers for my mother-in-law as we couldn't be with her that day. While I do not expect the flowers to arrive at 8am as I know I am not the only customer, I was actually hoping for the flowers to arrive during the day. The link supposedy tracking the flowers was not working, there was no phone number to call. As we wanted to keep the surprise until the flowers arrived, we didn't say anything (bad move). The flowers arrived at 8pm with the poor excuse that they had tried to deliver from the morning. Apparently, they didn't find the house easily as the address wasn't complete...it was complete on confirmation invoice sent to me by email!!! I can see when I read the other reviews that I should count my blessings as I least I received the flowers...Their respond to my email to them (just stating the obvious and being sarcastic) was: "don't complain, at least you have got them on mother's day". I quote their unhelpful reply "Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us, Your order was delivered on Mother's day. Kindest Regards Iflorist".that's an apology??? Never mind!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants