Don't forget to reset your clocks tonight

Top comments
I hate losing an hour of weekend. Someone said it would be so much nicer if the clocks went forward at 4pm on a Friday afternoon.

Blew my mind. Wouldn't hate it at all then. Amazing what a change of perspective can do.
20 Comments
thanx forgot all about it
deleted1023990
33504590-vJeQ3.jpg

33504590-Xy13h.jpg
Resetting, as in switching it off and on at the plug?

Well, I've just done that now instead of tonight.
Now it's flashing 00:00, now I'm stuck.
I need more words of advice from you
I hate losing an hour of weekend. Someone said it would be so much nicer if the clocks went forward at 4pm on a Friday afternoon.

Blew my mind. Wouldn't hate it at all then. Amazing what a change of perspective can do.
Hooray for Harold Lloyd, far funnier than Charlie Chaplin (imo).
MSK.19 m ago

I hate losing an hour of weekend. Someone said it would be so much nicer …I hate losing an hour of weekend. Someone said it would be so much nicer if the clocks went forward at 4pm on a Friday afternoon.Blew my mind. Wouldn't hate it at all then. Amazing what a change of perspective can do.

That's a brilliant idea, maybe we should start one of those useless petitions that has to be debated in parliament (or whatever it is they do) when it reaches 100 thousand signatures?
MSK.1 h, 8 m ago

I hate losing an hour of weekend. Someone said it would be so much nicer …I hate losing an hour of weekend. Someone said it would be so much nicer if the clocks went forward at 4pm on a Friday afternoon.Blew my mind. Wouldn't hate it at all then. Amazing what a change of perspective can do.

Yeah but what about when clocks go back the other way? So you would then have an extra hour of work!
I’m on a night shift tonight so I think it’s great. Thankfully, I haven’t had it the other way round yet.
Andy@XCite1 h, 26 m ago

Hooray for Harold Lloyd, far funnier than Charlie Chaplin (imo).

#A pair of glasses & a smile...

I agree.
missismop2 h, 43 m ago

thanx forgot all about it

Really?

miles' has been bumping his bi-annual thread more often than the rest of his ongoing threads this week.

How did you miss that?
hotukdeals.com/com…001

Agree with MSK why do we have this thing that messes us up every 6 months ?
it may sound a minor moan but times it by 60 million
it was brought in to save coal during the first world war ffs

Scrap it.
Edited by: "Wongy110" 24th Mar
Wongy1101 h, 24 m ago

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/clocks-go-forward-weekend-25th-march-why-not-check-and-clean-your-smoke-alarm-at-the-same-time-1338760Agree with MSK why do we have this thing that messes us up every 6 months ?it may sound a minor moan but times it by 60 millionit was brought in to save coal during the first world war ffsScrap it.

Won't somebody think of the children?
...and the farmers...
...but mostly the children...
...and farmers with children...
...and children that want to be farmers...
...and farmers with children that want to be farmers...
...and the children of those farmers?
fanpages10 m ago

Won't somebody think of the children?...and the farmers......but mostly …Won't somebody think of the children?...and the farmers......but mostly the children......and farmers with children......and children that want to be farmers......and farmers with children that want to be farmers......and the children of those farmers?

The kids get ferried around in their parents 'tanks' these days
and have the farmers not 'herd' of electricity.
Wongy11027 m ago

The kids get ferried around in their parents 'tanks' these days and have …The kids get ferried around in their parents 'tanks' these days and have the farmers not 'herd' of electricity.

Tanks? Chelsea tractors.

Hmmm...

Yes, Farmers have indoor lighting.
It's the cattle that use the most though; all those late night red hot poker* steak games.

* Branding iron; for our US cousins.
Bob246013 h, 26 m ago

Yeah but what about when clocks go back the other way? So you would then …Yeah but what about when clocks go back the other way? So you would then have an extra hour of work!

Well obviously clocks would go back 9am on the Monday morning
Dyslexic_Dog7 h, 26 m ago

That's a brilliant idea, maybe we should start one of those useless …That's a brilliant idea, maybe we should start one of those useless petitions that has to be debated in parliament (or whatever it is they do) when it reaches 100 thousand signatures?

If you start it, I'll sign
Toptrumpet3 h, 15 m ago

Yeah! That
Banned
I hate this
MSK.9 h, 9 m ago

Toptrumpet4 h, 35 m ago

Just saying but that still wouldn't work for a lot of people

take it away Dolly
Wongy11024th Mar

Just saying but that still wouldn't work for a lot of peopletake it away …Just saying but that still wouldn't work for a lot of peopletake it away Dolly[Video]

"What a way to make a living" - indeed! Working half 6 'til half 5 just hasn't got the same ring to it

What a song though!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants