Groups

Don't forget to take the Christmas Decorations Down!

Hey,

So, the 6th of January is fast approaching. Let us not forget to take down not only our decorations at home, but our Christmas Avatars either.

But ... fear not ... it'll soon be Easter!

14 Comments

creme eggs are already in the shops x x x

Thanks! I didn't put any up

It's already Easter in some stores!

haha yh just done mine - took decs down yesterday too :-(

I dont want to take my avatar down, I love what Sadiebabes did to my baby

lol i will have to find a new one or nikki!!

jellybaby22;3944279

Took my decs down on the 27th of December...........xmas ends after I … Took my decs down on the 27th of December...........xmas ends after I have opened my pressies...i would take them down after xmas lunch if I could

me too i get annoyed with them still up

kelly_o_fanatic;3944255

I dont want to take my avatar down, I love what Sadiebabes did to my baby

and me she is great x x x

Original Poster

Well - that's mine done

i changed my avie back yesterday :-( although i've still got to to take my decs down this afternoon :lol:

jellybaby22;3944279

Took my decs down on the 27th of December...........xmas ends after I … Took my decs down on the 27th of December...........xmas ends after I have opened my pressies...i would take them down after xmas lunch if I could

lol.....I did the same :-D

Love taking the tree down and finding the un-eaten chocs hanging on it

jellybaby22;3944279

yes !!!!!!!!!!! someone who agrees with me at last !! I LOVE putting them up early in December around our son's birthday on 2nd but once Christmas day is done I just have to take them down. We did it yesterday, which was one of the longest times we have had them. Someone even tried to tell me that you HAVE to keep them up until 6th Jan.......perish the thought!

Done and dusted today!!:-D

Original Poster

Cmon - lets get them down! Christmas is over
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114480
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767192
      3. word association Game73844459
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714

See more discussions