Don't forget to wear red tomorrow - If you can

Our school have invited all the children to wear red tomorrow.

DH is also going to wear a red top, and a red nose to work.

I will also get into the spirit of the occasion.

What are you doing or wearing to participate in Red Nose Day?

9 Comments

Ohh I never thought I should have bought a red nose to wear to the circus lol I'd have had a double excuse.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4625857

Ohh I never thought I should have bought a red nose to wear to the circus … Ohh I never thought I should have bought a red nose to wear to the circus lol I'd have had a double excuse.

Ooh are you going to be the clown - lol!

Enjoy the circus! The acrobats are amazing

all red noses sold out in my area, bummer, so just a red hoody and dye fringe red,lol

Butterflies;4625871

Ooh are you going to be the clown - lol!Enjoy the circus! The acrobats … Ooh are you going to be the clown - lol!Enjoy the circus! The acrobats are amazing

It's cirque du soleil were going to see...not a typical circus. I can't wait. :-D

Original Poster

kamy187;4625874

all red noses sold out in my area, bummer, so just a red hoody and dye … all red noses sold out in my area, bummer, so just a red hoody and dye fringe red,lol

Well you are entering into the spirit of things - I wouldn't mind dying my hair red - but I didn't get that organised.

My mum used food colouring to dye her hair red and blue a few years back..... LOL - the stuff wouldn't come out and she was forced to go to work with freaky hair for weeks!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4625900

It's cirque du soleil were going to see...not a typical circus. I can't … It's cirque du soleil were going to see...not a typical circus. I can't wait. :-D

LOVELY! I am very jealous! You'll have a wonderful time :-D

im working in the peak district (aka middle earth) tomorrow..i wouldnt dare wear a red nose up there..theyd probaby think that that ''mcdeanolds whatisname is trying to turn our cows into quarter pounders!''
Id have an angry mob trying to burn me alive within minutes

Butterflies;4625904

Well you are entering into the spirit of things - I wouldn't mind dying … Well you are entering into the spirit of things - I wouldn't mind dying my hair red - but I didn't get that organised.My mum used food colouring to dye her hair red and blue a few years back..... LOL - the stuff wouldn't come out and she was forced to go to work with freaky hair for weeks!

lol get the one that washes out, its cool, my little bro's school all have to wear red to,

Original Poster

manchesterjim;4625929

im working in the peak district (aka middle earth) tomorrow..i wouldnt … im working in the peak district (aka middle earth) tomorrow..i wouldnt dare wear a red nose up there..theyd probaby think that that ''mcdeanolds whatisname is trying to turn our cows into quarter pounders!''Id have an angry mob trying to burn me alive within minutes

You could really look like Ronald McDonald tomorrow - with a lovely red nose and curly red wig!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722

See more discussions