Groups
    EXPIRED

Dont go in the basement you stupid *****!!

Just watching "sorority row!-why in Gods name in all these films do people act so foolishly??

Full in the knowledge there is a serial killer on the loose,when you walk past the basement door and hear a noise,RUN AWAY!-do not under any circumstances pick up a torch with dodgy batteries and go down and investigate!

Hear a noise in the graveyard late at night? Dont go TOWARDS it-run away!

Hear someone in the shower room?,run away-dont strip off and get into the shower you stupid bitch!

Also if you are at a party and go to a secluded bedroom with your boyfriend,heres some advice-just at the point of ecstasy,the likelihood is that you will both be brutally murdered so it probably isnt worth it.

8 Comments

Darwinian theory. They deserve what they get

It wouldn't make much of a film if everyone ran away from the killers and survived now would it!!

What's it like apart from the obviously stupid actions of the people though? Worth a watch or no?

Original Poster

Babbabooey;7529188

It wouldn't make much of a film if everyone ran away from the killers and … It wouldn't make much of a film if everyone ran away from the killers and survived now would it!!What's it like apart from the obviously stupid actions of the people though? Worth a watch or no?

standard slasher movie m8-ok for a bit of afternoon nonsense-not gonna win any oscars obviously,loadsa semi naked girls and nasty deaths-same old same old.

they do this because they are told to. it is call acting, its what actors do!!!!

barky;7529228

standard slasher movie m8-ok for a bit of afternoon nonsense-not gonna … standard slasher movie m8-ok for a bit of afternoon nonsense-not gonna win any oscars obviously,loadsa semi naked girls and nasty deaths-same old same old.

agreed, similar to scream etc... but yeah i agree, either down basement or run upstairs.... sensible :roll::w00t:

All these kind of films take place in a world where they aren't these kind of films (if you follow). So they don't know what's coming . . .

barky;7529228

standard slasher movie m8-ok for a bit of afternoon nonsense-not gonna … standard slasher movie m8-ok for a bit of afternoon nonsense-not gonna win any oscars obviously,loadsa semi naked girls and nasty deaths-same old same old.

That'll do me for tonight then, while the wife is off drinking with her mates.
    It's either that or Where The Wild Things Are, but I think naked ladies wins :thumbsup:

sorority row would never make it on my to watch list, shameful.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions