Found 23rd Jun 2008
Einstein said: If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe, then man would only have four years of life left. No more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man.

dailymail.co.uk/sci…tml

9 Comments

dailymail.co.uk/sci…tml

long story, not read it yet... Not all plants rely on this type of polination though, look at dandilions for example.

MinstrelMan;2372551

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1028560/As-mystery-plague-threatens-wipe-bees-scientist-reveal-survival-depends-them.htmllong story, not read it yet... Not all plants rely on this type of polination though, look at dandilions for example.

Who eats dandilions? :?

King of Thieves;2372565

My rabbit., I'll eat him - food chain

Banned

Bees are disappearing in Dr. Who too!! Means the end of the universe! Don't think I'll bother booking 2 weeks in Spain in September then.

MinstrelMan;2372570

My rabbit., I'll eat him - food chain

Then i eat you...wait...that came out wrong :thinking:

Original Poster

churchy2704;2372588

Bees are disappearing in Dr. Who too!! Means the end of the universe! … Bees are disappearing in Dr. Who too!! Means the end of the universe! Don't think I'll bother booking 2 weeks in Spain in September then.

Well you might as well, 4 years until we disappear after bees go so you've got time plus there will be less bees to annoy you lol

King of Thieves;2372565

dandilion and burdock for the vodka :thumbsup:

in 4 years time scientists will create a-sexual plants and my heyfever will be a thing of the past so sod einstien lol

They are a protected species in this country anywho, its against the law btw.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63655
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10

See more discussions