Groups

Don't know if any of you watches these but....

Banned
    New series of family guy, american dad, and simpsons started in US yesterday!!

My name is earl is back!!

And South Park is back on the 8th Oct!!!

31 Comments

Original Poster Banned

yay!!

earl was back on 25/09

Original Poster Banned

rbramhill1;3077093

earl was back on 25/09

was it!!! cheers!!!!

date i gave must be the next episode then

have some rep

You missed Little Britain USA (unless its already been posted in another thread).......

Supermod

When do we get Family Guy?

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;3077268

When do we get Family Guy?

can watch online now prob, cant imagine itll be that long until its on bbc3 though

Supermod

salder21;3077441

can watch online now prob, cant imagine itll be that long until its on … can watch online now prob, cant imagine itll be that long until its on bbc3 though

FX?

Don't forget Dexter.

Original Poster Banned

youtube, megavideo etc will prob have it

not sure about that

Original Poster Banned

Abvance;3077492

Don't forget Dexter.

never watched that before...If I have forgotten anything people feel free to edit OP and add them

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"] i love family guy woooop woooop [/SIZE][/COLOR]:thumbsup:

Abvance;3077492

Don't forget Dexter.

I love dexter, but keep forgetting to watch it!!

heroes is also back, so is house, and sarah connor chronicles

probably others, I love september tv! lol

Prison Break woo!! Til Death and Big Bang Theory are also top notch returning shows

Original Poster Banned

big bang coming back? yay!!

The Office US S5 started last week as well. Oh and Top Gear Australia...... (won't mention knight transformers as that was poo).

Big Bang started last week, watched the first episode last night, do you torrent them salder21?

Original Poster Banned

no just watch online, megavideo, youtube etc

you can find any program if you google 'watch ................... online' lol

started in the USA

prob take ages to come here to the uk?

i watched the new family guy and new simpsons.

Pretty good stuff.

I download them using rapidshare

Original Poster Banned

vengod;3081293

i watched the new family guy and new simpsons.Pretty good stuff.I … i watched the new family guy and new simpsons.Pretty good stuff.I download them using rapidshare

going to watch them while at work today lol

Original Poster Banned

simpsons is buffering just now

I can't watch stuff online, the quality is too poor! plus it's easier to stream it to the xbox and watch whenever. Gary unmarried is a great show too, premiered this year, watched the first one today, pretty funny

Had discovered prison break + family guy was back...but didn't know dexter was :w00t: + 24 is due in november?? I think...don't take my word for it though..

Edit: Oh don't get too excited only a TV movie due in november...better than nowt though

Original Poster Banned

sancho1983;3087631

I can't watch stuff online, the quality is too poor!

not if you are looking in the right places :thumbsup:

salder21;3089142

not if you are looking in the right places :thumbsup:

And......

Original Poster Banned

lol well.....

[url]www.watchthesimpsonsonline.com[/url]
    [url]www.tvshack.net[/url]
    [url]www.megavideo.com[/url]
    [url]www.alluc.org[/url]

or if you live in US, they now show them from the official websites such as fox, comedy central, and ww.hulu.com

Original Poster Banned

im sure its all legal as well because you arent downloading anything, just watching streaming programs, Most of the sites are sponsored etc

Had a look, nowhere near the quality you can find on NG/Torrents. Waste of bandwidth too really as you have to download each time you watch.

Oh by the way....

watch-movies.net/

:lol:

Original Poster Banned

The actual official sites that stream the programs in US are only available there just now, but they are working on getting them here sometime soon

Yeah, IMDB are doing it but if you try to watch anything it normally comes up 'not available in your country'. Wasters.

Original Poster Banned

Shengis;3089243

Had a look, nowhere near the quality you can find on NG/Torrents. Waste … Had a look, nowhere near the quality you can find on NG/Torrents. Waste of bandwidth too really as you have to download each time you watch.Oh by the way....http://www.watch-movies.net/:lol:

that was only a couple examples i could think of off the top of my head. The quality varies from site to site with each program and is sometimes excellent. As soon as they work on the official things i was talking about that should be great quality
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions