Don't know what it's called - Dance Mat?

    Our local soft-play centre (now closed) had a pay-machines where spots light up on the floor and you have to stand on them and they move in different sequences. My 4 year old son absolutely loved it and I wondered if you could get them for the wii or to plug into the tv and if so what are they called?


    the one you speak off was probably dance stage euromix, and yeah theres plenty of console adaptations, the wii has "just dance" for example

    check on amazon

    Edited by: "Kulsum" 20th Oct 2010

    DDR , Dance Dance revolution by konami.
    it is available on the wii as well

    Original Poster

    This one wasn't actually a dance game but more of a game that tests reflexes I guess but would love to get hold of something similar.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044541
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      3. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218

      See more discussions