Groups

Don't know where to put this but....I was informed in Tesco that they accept the Farmfoods discount vouchers eg £2.50 off £25.00 spend!

I was told the other day in Tesco that you can use your £2.50 off £25.00 and £5.00 off £50 spend vouchers in Tesco.

Ideal as works out 10% off your bill and Tesco stock a lot lot more lines than Farmfoods.

Nice saving I thought!

14 Comments

this is old news, ive used them since last year there.
    They accept competitors spend and save vouchers in MOST stores so long as terms have been met

yep its true,you can use them

thanks for sharing I also didn't know about this H & R added:thumbsup:

Original Poster

DIVA1977;6909702

this is old news, ive used them since last year there.They accept … this is old news, ive used them since last year there.They accept competitors spend and save vouchers in MOST stores so long as terms have been met

Well it was new to me. I'm always spending £25+ in there and always end up throwing out the Farmfoods vouchers that come through the door! Great bonus especially with Xmas on the way. Can be used on anything from loo roll to DVD's!

thanx, i didnt know u could use other vouchers in tescos either

Well I went to Tesco in Norwich yesterday, and was told they no longer accept vouchers unless you buy the product, there was a sign up at every checkout!! thought that was mean, as i had several coupons

worth saving up any vouchers you can get your hands on, from competing retailers. Don't know if there's any other thread on this, but my mum doesn't get any luck in sainsburys.

Original Poster

joblob;6909852

Well I went to Tesco in Norwich yesterday, and was told they no longer … Well I went to Tesco in Norwich yesterday, and was told they no longer accept vouchers unless you buy the product, there was a sign up at every checkout!! thought that was mean, as i had several coupons

Thats what happened to me but then she said * however we do accept the Farmfoods vouchers * I was like :w00t: lol

they are always saying they are not accepting them unless you buy the product but they always do accept them just go to self scan

Thanx then, I will give it a go. Bet i don't get any through door now though :-)

supermod

Moved to MISC as it's information rather than a deal for a specific item, thanks

Original Poster

joblob;6909912

Thanx then, I will give it a go. Bet i don't get any through door now … Thanx then, I will give it a go. Bet i don't get any through door now though :-)

Maybe worth buying them on a certain auction website as I notice people are selling them! :w00t:

I used to take all my pampers £1 off vouchers to tesco and any other I;d get through the door or in magazines and they always took them off and never said anything. Was gutted when tried last month. I had over £8 worth which now are useless :o(
    Doesn;t anywhere else take any vouchers. Asda, morrisons?

Original Poster

angleskinrach;6910037

I used to take all my pampers £1 off vouchers to tesco and any other I;d … I used to take all my pampers £1 off vouchers to tesco and any other I;d get through the door or in magazines and they always took them off and never said anything. Was gutted when tried last month. I had over £8 worth which now are useless :o(Doesn;t anywhere else take any vouchers. Asda, morrisons?

I used a Pampers one on self-scan the other day in Tescos! Worked fine :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      4. One thing you've forgotten79

See more discussions