Groups

Don't know who to vote for in the elections?

If you like me you haven't got a clue who to vote for and find it really confusing when it comes to which parties stand for what and which you agree with the most. There are 15 to choose from!

After much searching I have found a great little tool that asked you about 5 minutes worth of questions, analyzes them and them presents you with a table to show which parties views you most agree with. This has really helped me out and I hope it does you too!

euprofiler.eu/

15 Comments

Did it for a laugh and the closest match was who i am voting for. Pretty nifty.

Banned

Nice little tool. Mine came up with what I expected.

Trouble is it doesn't ask questions like 'Do you believe in the holocaust?' or 'Are whites inherently better?' - surely that's unfair to one party?

Banned

not really looks like I'm half way to voting BNP :x voting green party if we have a candidate this time, if not conservative btw

This is quite good, gave it a go and confirmed my decision!

Syzable;5376858

Did it for a laugh and the closest match was who i am voting for. Pretty … Did it for a laugh and the closest match was who i am voting for. Pretty nifty.

Same here.

Original Poster

glad you all like it - really helped me out - rep would be appreicated - he he :-)

Well, my closest was BNP !!! followed by UKIP and then Conservative, all within a few % of each other, lol.

Oh well, least it means I don't have to vote for labour

Mike..

Excellent site.

came out tory for me

Banned

kungfu;5377127

came out tory for me

ouch...sorry bro.

conservatives for me then SNP:w00t:

FilthAndFurry;5377178

ouch...sorry bro.

nay probs not like i will be voting for em is it :w00t:

None of the Above

Brewsters Millions style

It matters not what policies or promises a party offers one should vote for the runt.... he will not be able to get his snout in the trough with the others!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions