Expired

Don't suppose anyone has been in Stepping hill hospital lately?

Found 2nd Jun 2014
Just wondering whether anyone has been been on any ward in stepping hill hospital lately.
reason why is i want to know how much the tv/phone/internet cards cost i have tried looking online and can only find its run by someone called Hospedia and a old post suggested its maybe £10 a day
my wife is going in there on wednesday for a operation and may be in 5 days and wants to be able to watch tv in there but i'm not paying that price lol
been trying to figure a way of getting her non 3g android tablet to get internet to play the tv apps but our phones wont tether
thanks for any info
Community Updates
9 Comments
Can't help with the prices but just a thought - you can now download programmes from BBC Iplayer app to watch (offline) later. You could download a load of stuff over wifi for her to watch when she's in there.
northeastkev

Can't help with the prices but just a thought - you can now download … Can't help with the prices but just a thought - you can now download programmes from BBC Iplayer app to watch (offline) later. You could download a load of stuff over wifi for her to watch when she's in there.

yeah thats probably what i will do cheers,
she likes coronation street thats all and i cant keep bringing the tablet home to download the latest episodes
It is £10 a day but you can get a package for like 3 days 5 days and a week and a little hint if u pay by ur card over the phone when u get there say she is only in 3 days and u bought a week u can get some of it refunded x
Thanks for that becky,
Not cheap are they
Cheers for the tip about using the card I'll do that
stefromuk

Thanks for that becky, Not cheap are they Cheers for the tip about … Thanks for that becky, Not cheap are they Cheers for the tip about using the card I'll do that

It is a joke !. I mean the £10 is for the big bundle which includes films and everything and when i was last in that was the best one i would say x you can get smaller bundles though they will have leaflets or ring them from the bedside when u get there x
xbecky07x

It is a joke !. I mean the £10 is for the big bundle which includes films … It is a joke !. I mean the £10 is for the big bundle which includes films and everything and when i was last in that was the best one i would say x you can get smaller bundles though they will have leaflets or ring them from the bedside when u get there x

Yeah cheers shes in there now but in no fit state to watch tv today and the nurse told me she may be out friday so only need 2 days at most.
had a look on the tv when i was there and saw the bundles on offer at silly prices.
Makes me laugh how they make out they are cheap " From only £2.50 a day"...yeah thats if you buy the £50 package for 20 days lol
think may be best just paying for a 2 hour slot for her to watch the soaps and she has the tablet loaded with other stuff
I know its a mess hope she recovers fast! x
Curry's do 1gb for £2.99 which u can use in a phone / dongle. Seeing as the videos would be fairly low quality then you would be able to get quite a bit of content for the 3 quid.
Zak_K

Curry's do 1gb for £2.99 which u can use in a phone / dongle. Seeing as … Curry's do 1gb for £2.99 which u can use in a phone / dongle. Seeing as the videos would be fairly low quality then you would be able to get quite a bit of content for the 3 quid.

Cheers zak but I'm not going to have the time to go there now in between working/visiting,
But cheers I will have a look at them after
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants