Groups

Dont think I'll see those two Jehovas witnesses again.

Answered the door and told them my parole agreement states I can't speak to women alone they soon scarpered.

*not original as I read it online and had to try it!

27 Comments

Flashing a blood donor card would've done the same job.

my mum decided to tell two JW girls her opinions on life death and the universe at length, one of the girls passed out on the door step, big drama, they've never come back.

Banned

chalkysoil

my mum decided to tell two JW girls her opinions on life death and the … my mum decided to tell two JW girls her opinions on life death and the universe at length, one of the girls passed out on the door step, big drama, they've never come back.

Really?

Original Poster

Any other tricks in case they send some others around instead? they may think I need salvation!

Mod & Ed

in b4 they inform the neighbours that your a pervert and said neighbours appear with flaming torches

I hate that,you try and have a lie in on a weekend and they are banging at your door whilst holding a conversation with one of the others,very annoying,i just shout go away out the window.

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey

in b4 they inform the neighbours that your a pervert and said neighbours … in b4 they inform the neighbours that your a pervert and said neighbours appear with flaming torches

Dont talk daft they are still using pitchforks round here, half of them couldn't light a fart never mind a torch.

harlzter

Any other tricks in case they send some others around instead? they may … Any other tricks in case they send some others around instead? they may think I need salvation!

Offer them a cup of coffee and a black pudding buttie.

Banned

I just tell them I'm a rapist.

I tell them I'm a muslim.

Banned

Just get a satanic symbol for your door.

They've given up coming here..................just the mormon trolls to get rid of now

My granddad used to invite them in, and say he would be back in a moment, as he was just finishing off a sermon for Synagogue, that got rid of them, lol

My mate used to shake them warmly by the hand and then tell them he was a practising Satanist, but he was always open to new ideas.

They used run away pouring holy water on themselves (not really, but they never came back!)...

I just have a give blood sign in my window, they never knock on my door X)

Tell them they are trespassing and you'll sue them, they'll soon beetle off, coz the Watchtower Borganisation has told the witnesses that they are on their own if somebody threatens to sue them!!

Mod & Ed

Syzable

They've given up coming here..................just the mormon trolls to … They've given up coming here..................just the mormon trolls to get rid of now

They can't help it, it's just the way they are, should pity them really, lives must be quite empty

edit, sorry I thought it said moronic trolls, eyesight again!
    Edited by: "wishihadadonkey" 22nd Jun 2011

harlzter

Any other tricks in case they send some others around instead? they may … Any other tricks in case they send some others around instead? they may think I need salvation!

just invite them in ... scares the beejeezus outta them .. i mean - what sort of person wants to talk to a JW ?? lol

Keep a burka handy by the side of the door incase they come back

JonnyTwoToes

Really?

yes really, and then she was sick in the toilet and left her bracelet behind in bathroom, the other girl phoned the mother who was door knocking up the road and they all drove away.

One of my friends has a obsessed Christian housemate who keeps knocking on his bedroom door telling him he wants to tell him how to join the kingdom of god and to be saved and how he shouldnt drink alcohol as its a sin etc.

Then he hands out leaflets in town for a sermon in my friends house every weekend! Guy is a nutter!

ryouga

Guy is a nutter!

Send him some tunes, he will soon become heathen chemistry lol.

Banned

spammed.

Bang out of order criticising members beliefs.

Original Poster

guv

spammed.Bang out of order criticising members beliefs.

LOL Nearly believed you, then realised I'd not criticised any members belief/

My husband invited our 2 female JW in the house as it was the 1st week our son was born and had constant midwives and Health visitors visiting that he genuinely thought they were just 2 of them.

He was in stitches laughing in the kitchen while I had to deal with trying to pretend I was interested.

They knocked for weeks after to come and see my Joseph ( who was OBVIOUSLY named because of religion!!)
    Edited by: "beth3735" 22nd Jun 2011

play slayer angel of death full blast in the background

http://jaysolomon.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/jehovas-witness-knockers.jpg

or

http://rlv.zcache.com/the_smiling_jehovahs_witness_at_your_door_may_tshirt-p235089054919878312uye8_400.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions