Groups

dont think that was a good idea

so its late and dark and i live alone (except for my 2 cats) and i have just finished watching paranormal activity!!! why did i think it was a good idea to watch it alone late at night, dont think im gonna get much sleep tonight now

9 Comments

ive heard its a load of old tosh...which means it will probably scare me as i scare easily!
    also what will be scarier is when the cat jumps on you just as your falling asleep...i feel sorry for the squashed cat!

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;7063023

ive heard its a load of old tosh...which means it will probably scare me … ive heard its a load of old tosh...which means it will probably scare me as i scare easily!also what will be scarier is when the cat jumps on you just as your falling asleep...i feel sorry for the squashed cat!

thinks like that dont really scare me as i dont really believe in them however its late and im on my own and i keep hearing things now hahaha

Its probally not ghosts you hear its probally someone from paramount pictures coming round to find out how youve managed to watch it when its just out in the cinema

DavieDeal;7063097

Its probally not ghosts you hear its probally someone from paramount … Its probally not ghosts you hear its probally someone from paramount pictures coming round to find out how youve managed to watch it when its just out in the cinema

lol!

DavieDeal;7063097

Its probally not ghosts you hear its probally someone from paramount … Its probally not ghosts you hear its probally someone from paramount pictures coming round to find out how youve managed to watch it when its just out in the cinema

obviously just got back from the cinema...which he was the only one to attend! :whistling:

Banned

awoodhall2003;7063159

obviously just got back from the cinema...which he was the only one to … obviously just got back from the cinema...which he was the only one to attend! :whistling:

lol, maybe owns and lives in the cinema

or is a thief?

Or maybe works for paramount and got the original reel?

Utoh, hope you got some sleep babes xxx

Is it really that scary? xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How are Very for pre-orders ?44
      2. Keter 6x4 shed.22
      3. Memory foam mattress topper55
      4. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12

See more discussions