Thats not big or clever.

28 Comments

Original Poster

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/alis2.gif
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/alig_08.jpg
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/al10.jpg
    yeah cool mayne

bout tree fiddy brah?? sea what i did there!! :lol:

There is a "word on the street" for these peeps could be construde as offensive tho so i will keep it to myself!! :-)

Original Poster

hey Mc, was poppin brah

What does Tree Fiddy mean anyway?:thinking:

gansta ? oh.... gangsta

Dont h4te, you digg it really dont you brah.

Mayne I ain't tryin to be like no merry can.

For shizzle, keep it real brah

franbo60;3412523

It's a south park reference.

chef's dad keeps on saying it in an episode, it's more the way he says it though.

OP U MAD mane?

agreed - x factor last night and mariah carey sang her new song really irritated me when she sang still in love wichoo

robtallica;3412534

It's a south park reference.chef's dad keeps on saying it in an episode, … It's a south park reference.chef's dad keeps on saying it in an episode, it's more the way he says it though.

Thanks for enlightening me! I've seen it written a few times and didn't have a clue 'cos I don't watch South Park! :thumbsup:

skusey;3412488

yeah cool mayne

Dont hate the player, hate the game:w00t:

brah? why would anyone want to be called an over the shoulder boulder holder?

also boys grabbing their....... whats that all about, holding themselves when they walk - they look so funny dont they realise it:) are they protecting something and if so what from!

octobergirl;3412582

also boys grabbing their....... whats that all about, holding themselves … also boys grabbing their....... whats that all about, holding themselves when they walk - they look so funny dont they realise it:) are they protecting something and if so what from!

maybe they are plumping thier tackle like a pillow to make it look bigger

Fellas, grab you dips if you love hip hop.

Laydees, rub ya tippies if you love hip hop

8-)

"for get bou it"

:giggle:

dmissy13;3412590

maybe they are plumping thier tackle like a pillow to make it look bigger

jtx;3412593

Fellas, grab you dips if you love hip hop. Laydees, rub ya tippies if you … Fellas, grab you dips if you love hip hop. Laydees, rub ya tippies if you love hip hop8-)

Lol! :-D

Banned

franbo60;3412523

uk.youtube.com/wat…I3A :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

At last!

Another bg1 thread(By skusey the joke(r)).

thesaint;3412661

At last! Another bg1 thread(By skusey the joke(r)).

yeah I lol'd

also hotukdeals.com/ite…me/

foxymissroxy;3412498

bout tree fiddy brah?? sea what i did there!! :lol: There is a "word on … bout tree fiddy brah?? sea what i did there!! :lol: There is a "word on the street" for these peeps could be construde as offensive tho so i will keep it to myself!! :-)

Yeah I made that mistake and made ODB cry. JB did give me a spanking for it though.
    She's soo damn sexy when she gets all authoritarian.

Banned

thesaint;3412661

It cant be. You havent added a tag yet.

Banned

leefal;3412765

Yeah I made that mistake and made ODB cry. JB did give me a spanking for … Yeah I made that mistake and made ODB cry. JB did give me a spanking for it though.She's soo damn sexy when she gets all authoritarian.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i like some hip hop not all, love the beat and bass and the dancing; just dont really get videos with pretty girls barely clad swirling around the full-clothed lads. always cracks me up, the videos. then again some of the other videos are quite boring.

robtallica;3412534

It's a south park reference.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/jennybubs/smilies/roll.gif that explains just about everything!!

nikkib123;3413031

Oooh loving the Stephanie Avatar - you a fan of Lazy Town then BG?In fact … Oooh loving the Stephanie Avatar - you a fan of Lazy Town then BG?In fact don't answer that - think I know what you answer is going to be and I can't be doing with the agro which will follow!:)

yeah big fan mane!

Original Poster

I Thought You Were A Leader Bg1, But Seems Your Looking For The Saints Approval Here.
    See If You Were A Leader You Wouldnt Care What Ya Bud Likes You Listen To What You Decided Was "cool Mane"

Original Poster

thesaint;3412661

didnt mention any ppll, keep it real ma(y)ne.
    sea wot i did?
    Cool brah
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4622165
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…2041
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…77
      4. Samsung Note 81015

See more discussions