Expired

Dont use Ministry of Deals, they are very bad people!

49 replies
Found 6th Oct 2009
Guys I want to share my experience with you.

I have very bad experience with Ministry of Deals and depsite these people are direct sponsors for Hot ukdeals, I would suggest everyone to steer away from this website.

Last time I ordered 1 set of headphones, they charged me 3 times of £9.00 but nothing was delivered.

I cannot find their contact number because it wasnt listed anywhere on their website. I sent an email and there was no response. I checked whois for the website manager and no one said they were resposnsible for the website.

All in a panic I rang up my bank to cancel the transaction and now yet to wait for the money to come back.

Anyone else have similar problem?

Ray

1. Misc
  2. Police
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Police
49 Comments

I've had bad experience with them also. Would definitely not recommend or use again.

Banned

iv had no problems used them twice, bizarre for that to happen to you

Original Poster

It left me so upset obviously, especially a comapny that hasnt got any contact numbers!

:thumbsup: I have used them as well no problems what so ever.

Banned

I've used them once without problem. That said, the gear they sell is pretty naff. Certainly what I bought, wasn't worth the cash!

BTW - why are you saying they are sponsors of HUKD? - 'Cos as JB says above, they've not. I'd be intrigued to know why you thought that though!

Original Poster

paidonresults.net/c/1…/0/
well might not be sponsor, but it is a referral.
Everytime I click through from Hotukdeals, it jumped to this referral site before ended up in MoD

Original Poster

its only me;6493626

Thank you!

Bought a few bitty things from them over the last year and had no probs at all - but will keep a close eye on them from now on - thanx for the warning - hope you get your money back ok :-)

How can I rid myself of their emails. Unsubscribing link dosn't work.

just sent an email to one of the guys who features on the link provided , told them I am a free lance journalist (thought it might scare the shot out of them)

Sloth/Mod

kingfisher;7206471

How can I rid myself of their emails. Unsubscribing link dosn't work.

Mark their address as Spam :thumbsup:

goona try that too thanks.

Banned

Never had an issue with them myself.... so I guess its only afew, but its the same with most companies these days

They are a total waste of space, they take your money and nothing don't even reply to e-mails avoid you will get ripped off.

I have redeemed two vouchers, one for a education course and one for a product. In both cases I managed to redeem my vouchers, but when I received my confirming E- mail one gave me a link to click on which wasn't recognised. The other stated that I needed to pay postage but didn't give any link or address. I sent a E-mail to Mighty deal using their customer services, but got no reply. So I wont be using them anymore

Give this outfit a wide berth,I ordered items paid postage 3 weeks ago, still not received sent numerous e
Mails, replied with feeble excuses about admin errors.avoid

This company are thieves - they delivered alternative vouchers (instead of the ones I ordered) that apparently had been advertised by mistake 5 days before Christmas - I'm still waiting for my money to be returned in spite of numerous emails, attempts to call which no matter what time of day automatically goes to a voice mail message telling you to email and they'll get back to you in 2 day - I've been waiting over 2 weeks now to my latest email. I ordered through a link from **** and I will be complaining to them as it has also damaged their reputation as well. This company are nothing short of thieves and are scamming the general public. I'm not expecting to ever see my money again.

A right ripp off how and why do they keep getting away with it.Who are they ? Def won't be using them again.

I used them but never again promise after promise total con merchants received nothing

I ordered two dashboard watches from ministry of deals using vouchers I had purchased from kgb, that was a while back now, I didn't receive them so emailed, got a reply saying the email had been forwarded to their dispatch team and replacement would be sent out. Still nothing appeared, about to fire off another email and see what happens....
It's already taken around 2 months!!!

You will get nowhere with them. All they want is your money and will not supply the goods and kjb do not have an after sales dept so will not help.

Sorry Mate.

I oredered a 32gb sd card from this company via kgb deals on 26.2.14. Its now 7.4
14 and no arrival. Have been told twice to wait 3-5 days for delivery with no joy. Am now going to trading standards as breach of contract under sale of goods act 1979 and also against distance selling act laws

Indeed DO NOT USE Ministry of DEALS - they take your money and DO NOT DELIVER.
Via a voucher site was re-directed to MofD where paid the full postage price only to find the item was out of stock then "on its way" several times and despite getting email communications that the postage would be refunded - it has never been refunded.
So simply STAY CLEAR of MINISTRY of DEALS.

Bought a voucher through GoGroopie for a products; paid p&p but no products; Emailed MOD severals times - no reply. Disgusted with service. Have opened a Paypal case against GoGroopie (who also not very responsive) for refund of monies. Ministry of Deals untrustworthy.

Used them from a voucher company ,, no goods arrived no money back not answering phone or e mail reply !!!! Bad company don't use

They are the worst company ever. I ordered to items and never received it, very angry that websites like that still advertised. If you think of buying anything from them, think twice. Look at the quality of the website and read the comments. I made this mistake, but I learnt and will not make the same mistake twice.

Is it possible to report a website to Watchdog? I bought something through gogroopie thinking it would only use legitimate businesses and did not receive an order confirmation which I didn't notice until I tried to contact them about it. The order confirmation number is not obligatory when contacting them but I have tried to contact them three times to no avail. I'm wondering if the threat of Watchdog might be enough to make them actually take action?

Is it possible to report a website to Watchdog? I bought something through gogroopie thinking it would only use legitimate businesses and did not receive an order confirmation which I didn't notice until I tried to contact them about it. The order confirmation number is not obligatory when contacting them but I have tried to contact them three times to no avail. I'm wondering if the threat of Watchdog might be enough to make them actually take action?

Also, there is a number on the sit: 0845 388 3984

Never use ministry of deal! they are liar and cheater. they charge me extra and told me will be refunded , however after 4 months still I am waiting for refund! also do not use mighty deal which is their broker!

wow dont think iv ever seen so many bad comments or experiences with a site. seems theya re just conmen. they need shutting down

They are not the best, i ordered some toothbrush heads off of them weeks ago i still havent got them,i emailed them (cos you cant speak to anyone!) they emailed back 3 days later saying the items were despatched but they will send some more cos we havent recieved them....watch this space..even if i get them i will never use them again...avoid!!!!!

Sorry you wont see the goods.

What a lousy and unprincipled company. They took the money. No product was forthcoming, and whats more they do not answer calls or reply to emails. Why are Trading Standards not involved.

Don't go anywhere near them. Legal con merchants.
Ordered Toothbrush Heads. Very cheap.
Paid for them.
Not delivered.
They refuse to acknowledge ANY attempt to contact them.
High Street Thieves.

I have also had problems with non delivery and no replies to emails from Ministry of Deals. Under the Distance Selling Regulations (these are being amended as from 13 June 2014) you have a right to cancel your online order from the time of the order until 7 days after you receive it. I suggest that everyone who has problems, formally cancels their order and informs Ministry of Deals' local trading standards office. The address on my order, for Ministry of Deals, is
Spa Shopping Ltd,
West House,
Braeside Business Park,
Sterte Avenue West,
Poole,
Dorset,
BH15 2BX,
United Kingdom.

and the address of the local Trading Standards Office is

Environmental and Consumer Protection
Unit 1
Newfields Business Park
2 Stinsford Road
Poole
BH17 0NF

Email
[email protected]poole.gov.uk

Telephone
01202 261700

Another one here who has ordered and not received anything!! Hoping the voucher site will cover the amount I paid for the voucher??

Thieves is how I would describe then. I payed for goods, goods didn't arrive, they ignore my correspondence. Plain & simply theft.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice11
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions