Dont ya just hate when...

Someone starts a thread to say something, or to ask something, you give replies then they never come back and let you know the outcome.

Drives me mad I'll tell ya.

I think there should be a rule that you gotta come back and finish what you started or you get a 1 day ban.

13 Comments

Well.....I think......

I'll get back to you on that one...

Sooo true

Yes! Or people starting wanted threads in the fs/ft section then not bothering to check them :roll:

[COLOR="Red"]If you ever get MAAAD while you're online you should step away from your PC and go outside.

You do know you're allowed to go outside?[/COLOR]

God no if i had to explain the ups and downs of my life we'd all be insane

The worst ones are when someone asks for advice and never returns. Very rude.

Original Poster

I just mean threads like one from earlier, guy said his xbox said it had been delivered but he sat in all day and it hadn't, so dunno if he got it, or someone else got it or if the postie stole it.

AshleyRFC;6871348

I think there should be a rule that you gotta come back and finish what … I think there should be a rule that you gotta come back and finish what you started or you get a 1 day ban.

A tad on the extreme side at all?

AshleyRFC;6871348

I just mean threads like one from earlier, guy said his xbox said it had … I just mean threads like one from earlier, guy said his xbox said it had been delivered but he sat in all day and it hadn't, so dunno if he got it, or someone else got it or if the postie stole it.

perhaps he went outside to get it & never returned :shock:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6871946

A tad on the extreme side at all?

You'd be first on my banning list, ya cheeky *****bag.:x

Original Poster

richp;6872032

perhaps he went outside to get it & never returned :shock:

OMG, do you think he's fallen down a hole???

AshleyRFC;6872087

You'd be first on my banning list, ya cheeky *****bag.:x

LOL

AshleyRFC;6872093

OMG, do you think he's fallen down a hole???

he's prolly been banned from re-entering the house by microsoft !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1541
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861853
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764112
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846129

See more discussions