Groups

dont you hate it when..

you cannot get to sleep. I went to bed around 11:30 last night but i didnt get to sleep until 3am. I then got up at 7. Im shattered. I was just lying there and the more i thought about having to get to sleep the more harder it was even though i was tired. I then resorted to trying to stay awake and before you know it i was gone.

Should have tried that first!! GGGRRRRRR!!

6 Comments

when i get like that i read it makes me so tired im soon asleep lol

My missis is like that all the time, i try tellin her she trys to hard and need to relax.

Mardyass;5700740

when i get like that i read it makes me so tired im soon asleep lol

+1

Reading before bed makes you really tired :thumbsup:

Try counting sheep. Most people do this wrong. You have to close your eyes and move them as you imagine sheep jumping over a fence. Even if you don't get to sleep, at least you have given your eyes a workout:)

Jumpingphil;5700810

I tend to count their legs and divide by 4.That way, my eyes and my brain … I tend to count their legs and divide by 4.That way, my eyes and my brain get a workout. :thumbsup:

You forgot their tails!:p or are you just trying to pull the wool over our eyes?

Banned

You need a power nap, get your head down at lunch for 10 mins, that'll sort you out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?35
      2. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…22
      3. Using delete and back keys on updated Hotukdeals website.22
      4. Photobook for up to 400 photos?23

See more discussions