Dont you hate it when..............

Found 26th May 2010
Dont you hate it when............... you find a cracking deal..... post it...... and it goes into the minus figures for a few hours..... then gets a few hot votes but not over 10'c and disappears into the pages of deals.. - more so when it goes really cold without any feedbck from members.... i think some people vote without reading the thread or see a cold post and vote cold for the sack of it...

The deal I posted today is a really good buy and I expected more heat to be honest.....

Im becoming to think only underwear deals, phones or technology items go hot!

I am now expecting my post to go even colder....

Anyway... what's your thoughts on cold good deals ?

Rick

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

not especially, no.

Original Poster

coerce86;8699947

do you mean the one you posted thats on the hukd … do you mean the one you posted thats on the hukd blog?http://www.playpennies.com/maxi-cosi-isofix-car-seat-168-mothercare/

Eh !!!!!!!!

Whats going on there......... I have never seen that site before...........!!!!

Looks like someone has spotted it and posted it!! ARG!

Banned

RickT;8699992

Eh !!!!!!!!Whats going on there......... I have never seen that site … Eh !!!!!!!!Whats going on there......... I have never seen that site before...........!!!!Looks like someone has spotted it and posted it!! ARG!

I don't believe you.

That was put up at 8pm according to the article and you posted about 6 hours ago.

]http//ww…sof

So you can all go and give Rick some heat. ^^^^

Original Poster

vibeone;8700007

I don't believe you.

Well its the first time i have ever seen that site!

and looking at it..... it was posted by

By Tamsin Oxford in Deals on 26 May, 2010 at 8:00 pm

RickT;8699992

Eh !!!!!!!!Whats going on there......... I have never seen that site … Eh !!!!!!!!Whats going on there......... I have never seen that site before...........!!!!Looks like someone has spotted it and posted it!! ARG!

Thanks to RickT at HUKD!

thats what it says at the end of the article:thumbsup:

Banned

Comedy thread backfire approaching.

Original Poster

ilovepink;8700013

thats what it says at the end of the article:thumbsup:

Yeah i can see that, I wish someone had said thanks direct!!

Original Poster

vibeone;8700019

Why is it a comedy thread backfiring??

I was unware of that site before it was pointed out....... if anything i feel honoured now!

Just looked at the other deals on that site which is linked above..... theres loads on there stating thanks to HUKD.

This ones a good one..
GX Racers Mega Launcher Track Set @ 101CD.com

Thanks to andywedge at HUKD!

Wonder if he knows..

Banned

It's a niche deal without a ridiculous saving. Niche deals always underperform here,

No I don't hate it, but I do hate when people try to back handedly promote their deals in the misc. lol

Original Poster

ChipSticks;8700094

No I don't hate it, but I do hate when people try to back handedly … No I don't hate it, but I do hate when people try to back handedly promote their deals in the misc. lol

I have made no ref to the deal i posted... I was just asking the general question.

Banned

RickT;8700112

I have made no ref to the deal i posted... I was just asking the general … I have made no ref to the deal i posted... I was just asking the general question.

To be fair, your thread was always going to be mentioned. You're surely not naive enough to not realise that.

Original Poster

coerce86;8699947

do you mean the one you posted thats on the hukd … do you mean the one you posted thats on the hukd blog?http://www.playpennies.com/maxi-cosi-isofix-car-seat-168-mothercare/

vibeone;8700007

I don't believe you.

vibeone;8700019

I think you will find I did not post it on that other site --

In fact, it looks like the person that may of done, is also a member here...-- see reply. -

hotukdeals.com/ite…sof

Before you start throwing allegations around, may I suggest you get your facts correct in the future, :thumbsup:

Anyway... no point wasting any more time - Have a nice day!

Cheers

Rick
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2458
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …46
    4. Add one, leave one game54415441

See more discussions