Found 21st Aug 2009
When people are selling items on here you get members who offer nothing near asking price and usually try to get it for around half price. However, when they try to sell an item they will hardly budge from asking price and haggle over 50p or so when the items are worth hundreds of pounds!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

yeah im sure

its somehting to do with the 'thats life' constant combined with dx over dy

HMMMMMMM...................... also annoying when people post NO deals or anything of benefit to most users. :?

Just post to sell, want, ask for help or moan: hotukdeals.com/sea…Now :whistling:

I'm afraid a lot of the time I fall under this category if people don't want to pay my prices I will list again. No skin off my nose.

big-boy;6077817

HMMMMMMM...................... also annoying when people post NO deals or … HMMMMMMM...................... also annoying when people post NO deals or anything of benefit to most users. :?Just post to sell, want, ask for help or moan: http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?user_id=187394&user_search_type=threads&sort_results_by=Thread+Start+Date&sort_results_option=DESC&advanced_search=Search+Now :whistling:

No rule says they have to :?

smithyp1;6077859

No rule says they have to :?

+1 :thumbsup:

Whingers - don't you just hate 'em? :viking::viking::viking:

:whistling:

Not as much as I hate Kerry Katona.

id only ever buy/ sell something off here if i could meet the person and pay cash in hand

Trickyjabs;6078813

Not as much as I hate Kerry Katona.

rep+1 :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions