Groups

Don't you just hate......

getting home after a night on the beer, all fired up and nothing to do, what a let down, what do you all hate???

45 Comments

hmmmm a lot of things actually!

alcohol :thumbsup:

Are you M or F?

hdizzle;6892943

alcohol :thumbsup:

you hate alcohol??

:w00t:

cw9652;6892946

Are you M or F?

Original Poster

cw9652;6892946

Are you M or F?

WHY?
    how is that relevant?

juiceblaster;6892952

WHY?how is that relevant?

:lol:

atm i hate not being able to eat what i want when i want :x

juiceblaster;6892952

WHY?how is that relevant?

If the answer was F. your night could have got a bit more entertaining. It's not.

Original Poster

ilovelilac;6892958

so why not just eat what you want when you want??

cw9652;6892962

If the answer was F. your night could have got a bit more entertaining. … If the answer was F. your night could have got a bit more entertaining. It's not.

Poor Chris lol

ClarityofMind;6892949

you hate alcohol??

yes

I don't drink believe it or not

ilovelilac;6892958

I guess you hate the fact your 'Caps' are not working to ;-)

Original Poster

cw9652;6892962

If the answer was F. your night could have got a bit more entertaining. … If the answer was F. your night could have got a bit more entertaining. It's not.

it must be as you say if the answer is F my night could have got more entertaining, there fore the answer is relevant.

juiceblaster;6892963

so why not just eat what you want when you want??

cos i want my dress to fit at christmas when i visit my in laws for the 1st time :oops:

cw9652;6892968

I guess you hate the fact your 'Caps' are not working to ;-)

they work fine :?

what do you all hate???

I hate guys who get home after a night on the beer, all fired up and nothing to do....

Original Poster

ilovelilac;6892976

cos i want my dress to fit at christmas when i visit my in laws for the … cos i want my dress to fit at christmas when i visit my in laws for the 1st time :oops:

in that case you should eat what you want when you want but in smaller quantities, a little of what you fancy does you good, it also keeps you strong.

Original Poster

DarkKnight;6892983

I hate guys who get home after a night on the beer, all fired up and … I hate guys who get home after a night on the beer, all fired up and nothing to do....

oh dear.........
    i'm so :whistling:

juiceblaster;6892985

in that case you should eat what you want when you want but in smaller … in that case you should eat what you want when you want but in smaller quantities, a little of what you fancy does you good, it also keeps you strong.

thats what i do now but i hate small quantities of things i like :-( :oops:
    i have no self control over food so i just abstain from the bad stuff :roll:

Jumpingphil;6892987

And your spell checker has broken too.

plus one

Jumpingphil;6892987

And your spell checker has broken too.

Touche!

Morning mate!

Right now I hate wrapping Xmas presents!! I have just finished a mamoth session of about 5 hours and my back is killing me. I have 32 people to buy for and usually get at least 2 for each person, plus my son get about 2 sackfuls and my OH who gets a sackful on his own. I HAVE NOW HAD ENOUGH - Arrrrgh!!!!!

ilovelilac;6892997

plus one

Oh, I see........... You siding with JP now

Banned

KazzyD;6893000

Right now I hate wrapping Xmas presents!! I have just finished a mamoth … Right now I hate wrapping Xmas presents!! I have just finished a mamoth session of about 5 hours and my back is killing me. I have 32 people to buy for and usually get at least 2 for each person, plus my son get about 2 sackfuls and my OH who gets a sackful on his own. I HAVE NOW HAD ENOUGH - Arrrrgh!!!!!

Give them all money in cards, a lot easier x x

cw9652;6893001

Oh, I see........... You siding with JP now

my fave ex was called JP :giggle:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;6892995

thats what i do now but i hate small quantities of things i like :-( … thats what i do now but i hate small quantities of things i like :-( :oops:i have no self control over food so i just abstain from the bad stuff :roll:

thats the trouble isn't it, everything that is bad for you tastes so dam good you just eat too much of it, whereas all the "healthy food" tastes like flippin cardboard, so you can't over indulge no matter how hard you might try.

DLM;6893003

Give them all money in cards, a lot easier x x

After this years pile of presents, giving money is sounding like a fantastic idea:thumbsup:

ilovelilac;6893005

my fave ex was called JP :giggle:

He was actually called 'JumpingPhil' :? :? :roll:

juiceblaster;6893007

thats the trouble isn't it, everything that is bad for you tastes so dam … thats the trouble isn't it, everything that is bad for you tastes so dam good you just eat too much of it, whereas all the "healthy food" tastes like flippin cardboard, so you can't over indulge no matter how hard you might try.

i had to go to the gym everyday last week so i could eat half a tin of shortbread :oops::oops:
    dont get me wrong i love my fruits and veg but i love my ice cream and biscuits too

Original Poster

KazzyD;6893000

Right now I hate wrapping Xmas presents!! I have just finished a mamoth … Right now I hate wrapping Xmas presents!! I have just finished a mamoth session of about 5 hours and my back is killing me. I have 32 people to buy for and usually get at least 2 for each person, plus my son get about 2 sackfuls and my OH who gets a sackful on his own. I HAVE NOW HAD ENOUGH - Arrrrgh!!!!!

aggghh, hate present wrapping, always put it off to the last minute, have tons to wrap but the thought of the back ache and neck ache that comes with it.. :x

cw9652;6893016

He was actually called 'JumpingPhil' :? :? :roll:

nah lol close though :w00t:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;6893017

i had to go to the gym everyday last week so i could eat half a tin of … i had to go to the gym everyday last week so i could eat half a tin of shortbread :oops::oops:dont get me wrong i love my fruits and veg but i love my ice cream and biscuits too

chocolate, love chocolate and so many to choose from

Banned

KazzyD;6893012

After this years pile of presents, giving money is sounding like a … After this years pile of presents, giving money is sounding like a fantastic idea:thumbsup:

Hope you have a relaxing christmas to get over it x x

juiceblaster;6893018

aggghh, hate present wrapping, always put it off to the last minute, have … aggghh, hate present wrapping, always put it off to the last minute, have tons to wrap but the thought of the back ache and neck ache that comes with it.. :x

Always give myself a deadline for getting them all bought and wrapped. Running late this year cos I usually have it all done by end of October. At least its done now though :thumbsup:

juiceblaster;6893022

chocolate, love chocolate and so many to choose from

im not really a fan of chocolate or crisps just ice cream biscuits and lollies i could live on them forever yummmmmmmmm

Original Poster

ilovelilac;6893038

im not really a fan of chocolate or crisps just ice cream biscuits and … im not really a fan of chocolate or crisps just ice cream biscuits and lollies i could live on them forever yummmmmmmmm

like biscuits, but not a fan of icecream or lollies, brain freeze when you eat too much

ilovelilac;6893020

nah lol close though :w00t:

JumpingPaul? x

ilovelilac;6893017

i had to go to the gym everyday last week so i could eat half a tin of … i had to go to the gym everyday last week so i could eat half a tin of shortbread :oops::oops:dont get me wrong i love my fruits and veg but i love my ice cream and biscuits too

lol lilac! :lol:

Original Poster

KazzyD;6893034

Always give myself a deadline for getting them all bought and wrapped. … Always give myself a deadline for getting them all bought and wrapped. Running late this year cos I usually have it all done by end of October. At least its done now though :thumbsup:

I'm usually finished by now, but i've still got things to buy, doesn't seem to be as many bargains to be had this year, wrapping always a last minute thing for me though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband44
      2. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)33
      3. Ditched Sky1012
      4. Ap on iPhone ios1122

See more discussions