Don't you just hate cheaters on MW2

Banned
Gets on my nerves, every week more and more people do the TI cheat. 6 games in a row people were cheating earlier (on different servers!). People think I cheat whenever I do well, and any "ratings" never get given anymore because people just think you cheated. And the FAL rapid fire. Just ruin the game completely

45 Comments

I hate famine, tyrany and pestilance more.

Banned

Trickyjabs;7771603

I hate famine, tyrany and pestilance more.

:-D :-D :-D

Banned

ok OP - what you playing on? PC? in that case its obvoius.

if youre on a console - which one?

TI cheat i do not know?!?! but rapid fire takes the fun out of the game, it is just a game:)

I am amazing lol

i have not come across to many cheaters as i only tend to play FFA although i did see some fast running french players last week. Been playing since release and have yet to see a nuke.:)

Original Poster Banned

diamondnine;7771648

i have not come across to many cheaters as i only tend to play FFA … i have not come across to many cheaters as i only tend to play FFA although i did see some fast running french players last week. Been playing since release and have yet to see a nuke.:)

Playing on xbox to question above, FFA has more cheats than any other mode, and TI is tactical insertion cheat, you may not notice unless you look at kills bottom left and see the same two people are getting headshots/knifing each other, again and again

Fast running french players ? Maybe marathon/lightweigh or care package "cheat"

I have yet to see a nuke either

Banned

inferiority complex leading to cheating wins over fair play :-D

Original Poster Banned

mrman007;7771670

I have yet to see a nuke either

are you on ps3 ? The tactical insertion cheaters are always getting nukes :x

ryman1000;7771669

Playing on xbox to question above, FFA has more cheats than any other … Playing on xbox to question above, FFA has more cheats than any other mode, and TI is tactical insertion cheat, you may not notice unless you look at kills bottom left and see the same two people are getting headshots/knifing each other, again and again

Well that's just bloody cheating and what's the point. If i'm playing against my mates I wanna sneak up behind them and stab them in the back whilst running off laughing. :thumbsup:

mrman007;7771686

Well that's just bloody cheating and what's the point. If i'm playing … Well that's just bloody cheating and what's the point. If i'm playing against my mates I wanna sneak up behind them and stab them in the back whilst running off laughing. :thumbsup:

ryman1000;7771684

are you on ps3 ? The tactical insertion cheaters are always getting nukes … are you on ps3 ? The tactical insertion cheaters are always getting nukes :x

no 360

Over the past couple of weeks my play has improved and finish in the top 3 often without cheating. Up to level 70 at last but wont prestige as i like to try to do the challengers. Took me ages to get all the gold guns on COD4 and wont prestige now on that game.

Original Poster Banned

mrman007;7771686

Well that's just bloody cheating and [COLOR="Red"]what's the … Well that's just bloody cheating and [COLOR="Red"]what's the point[/COLOR]. If i'm playing against my mates I wanna sneak up behind them and stab them in the back whilst running off laughing. :thumbsup:

Excatly, just "p's" me off

Banned

so what is this tactical insertion cheat?

I do like COD 4,

Original Poster Banned

diamondnine;7771702

Over the past couple of weeks my play has improved and finish in the top … Over the past couple of weeks my play has improved and finish in the top 3 often without cheating. Up to level 70 at last but wont prestige as i like to try to do the challengers. Took me ages to get all the gold guns on COD4 and wont prestige now on that game.

Theres more challenges if you prestige, ones that dont reset after prestige, like the gun challenges. Get 1250 and 2500 kills and 250 and 500 headshots. You unlock emblems and title that you cant without prestiging

on pc there are some biiiiiig ass cheaters. You might get rapidfire but i wouldn't know when ive been hit with that.

The ones that drive me maaad are the ones who use wall hacks, they then put on deep impact or whatever its called and shoot you through walls. God it pees me off, its so much better on the 360

kapows;7771709

Can't tell you that would be cheating. :whistling:
p.s I have no idea!!!

ryman1000;7771669

Playing on xbox to question above, FFA has more cheats than any other … Playing on xbox to question above, FFA has more cheats than any other mode, and TI is tactical insertion cheat, you may not notice unless you look at kills bottom left and see the same two people are getting headshots/knifing each other, again and againFast running french players ? Maybe marathon/lightweigh or care package "cheat"

My friends search TI cheats when they play and the frenchies were running a lot faster then other players in a crouched way, but i still killed plenty!!!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

kapows;7771709

Two+ people go to a location nobody would go to, use silenced weapons, cold blooded, one person kills the other he uses tactical insertion, kills him, uses tactical insertion again, and so on and so on..... after a couple of minutes they get a nuke, after pavelows and chopper gunners, whilst everyone else has a boring game getting killed by all their killstreaks. The only thing you can try is using sitep and look for their tactical insertions. So satisfying killing them both :-D

khy86;7771731

on pc there are some biiiiiig ass cheaters. You might get rapidfire but i … on pc there are some biiiiiig ass cheaters. You might get rapidfire but i wouldn't know when ive been hit with that.The ones that drive me maaad are the ones who use wall hacks, they then put on deep impact or whatever its called and shoot you through walls. God it pees me off, its so much better on the 360

Here Here!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

diamondnine;7771735

My friends search TI cheats when they play and the frenchies were … My friends search TI cheats when they play and the frenchies were running a lot faster then other players in a crouched way, but i still killed plenty!!!!!!!!

probably a hack then, apparently the modern warfare 2 serves aren't even encrypted, talk about low budget

Banned

ryman1000;7771738

Two+ people go to a location nobody would go to, use silenced weapons, … Two+ people go to a location nobody would go to, use silenced weapons, cold blooded, one person kills the other he uses tactical insertion, kills him, uses tactical insertion again, and so on and so on..... after a couple of minutes they get a nuke, after pavelows and chopper gunners, whilst everyone else has a boring game getting killed by all their killstreaks. The only thing you can try is using sitep and look for their tactical insertions. So satisfying killing them both :-D

aaaaah i see. dammn thats harsh - even consoles arent privvy to cheats!

ryman1000;7771738

Two+ people go to a location nobody would go to, use silenced weapons, … Two+ people go to a location nobody would go to, use silenced weapons, cold blooded, one person kills the other he uses tactical insertion, kills him, uses tactical insertion again, and so on and so on..... after a couple of minutes they get a nuke, after pavelows and chopper gunners, whilst everyone else has a boring game getting killed by all their killstreaks. The only thing you can try is using sitep and look for their tactical insertions. So satisfying killing them both :-D

AAHHH the pleasure :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

kapows;7771772

aaaaah i see. dammn thats harsh - even consoles arent privvy to cheats!

I'd say 1 out of every 2 games has some form of cheat, usually Ti. The only thing more depressing is the people who hack their prestige to 10th or boost using riot shields on s&d

Just downloaded the ALiens vs Predator demo (360) what do people think of this?

diamondnine;7771791

Just downloaded the ALiens vs Predator demo (360) what do people think of … Just downloaded the ALiens vs Predator demo (360) what do people think of this?

what's it like?

mrman007;7771806

what's it like?

SCARY:oops:

Banned

ryman1000;7771783

I'd say 1 out of every 2 games has some form of cheat, usually Ti. The … I'd say 1 out of every 2 games has some form of cheat, usually Ti. The only thing more depressing is the people who hack their prestige to 10th or boost using riot shields on s&d

i would pay double for a PC multiplayer game which is pretty decent but IMPOSSIBLE TO CHEAT IN!!!! :-D

Banned

diamondnine;7771816

SCARY:oops:

i still remember the original - the physics in the original were brilliant, when you shoot someones head with the predator gun, the little sharp bullet thing takes the head off and its driven in the tree or against the wall!!!

then you can see the marines ragdoll physics, his leg still alive loll and jerking about, then you can see the heat dissipate from his body if you use the pred heat vision mode! it was awesome.

and if youre the marine - its the scariest thing ever!!!

i absolutely loved the game on the PC and cant wait to live in the new one! screw MW2!

Its a broken game, pretty boring as well.
I am gonna offer mine up for trade on here for Bad company 2 when it is released.

The glitch that has my blood boiling is the care package glitch...

Totally pathetic. I still win every game (playing HCHQ) but it's annoying -.-

i have 6 legit nukes so what if i camped a little :P

AVP is such a disapointment !!!

controlling the alien is mind boggling

I was playing team deathmatch on ps3 yesterday, as soon as the game started on derail the other team got 2 missile attacks before any kills had even been made???

I remember playing cod 2 and people used to have the god cheat, it was so funny because everyone turned on them and they couldnt move!! I am just about to buy MW2 for the pc and hope I dont get cheaters!!

Im glad theyve stopped the carepackage glitches (for now)

Nuke Boosters are by far the worse..

Check out some of Sandy Ravages Videos

youtube.com/wat…sub

chrisharry12345;7876671

Im glad theyve stopped the carepackage glitches (for now)Nuke Boosters … Im glad theyve stopped the carepackage glitches (for now)Nuke Boosters are by far the worse..Check out some of Sandy Ravages Videoshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGn3HcUWxWY&feature=sub

I love boosters....its brought a new dinemsion to the game for me. I know find myself jumping in and out of FFA games searching for boosters...and once i find a game where it looks like there are some boosters...i got on the hunt!!!! Needless to say that Kill Death ratio has dropped but its still fun!...especially when you get all the abuse after....

The other day i found 2 boosters early in the game....so i found a little hiding place and waited for them to get 24 kills and then killed them both (stopping the guy from getting a nuke) :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?57
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764091
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1516
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11

See more discussions