Groups

Don't you just hate waiting for someones reply.

I pm'd this guy about what I have to trade I asked him 2 days ago and still hasn't replyed and when I check their account it says last activity at X time, if your not intrested simply just says so. And another guy for the nokia 6303 I offered him £40 deliverd and I posted another message saying if you have any pic of the front of the phone, he answerd the 2nd question but not the first :(. I am really intrested in the nokia phone but he won't reply

8 Comments

Selfish people,kill em all !

my advice, don't deal, clearly not reliable and evading questions.

Original Poster

deb8z;6774627

I Dno where they live

JaYy_dOg;6774651

I Dno where they live

Shame! lol

Original Poster

deb8z;6774659

Shame! lol

Do you know?

JaYy_dOg;6774682

Do you know?

Nothing a wad of cash can't find

deb8z;6774627

A tadd harsh i think ! :thinking:

supermod

I pm'd this guy about what I have to trade I asked him 2 days ago and … I pm'd this guy about what I have to trade I asked him 2 days ago and when I check their account it says last activity at X time,

JaYy_dOg, can you clarify what you were PMing the other member about exactly & with regards to which FS/T Thread as ALL trades must be done on the actual FS/T Thread & off thread PM dealing is a breach of forum rules ?

Please let us know ASAP via the report button http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif on this thread.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions