Found 9th Feb 2008
I am sat here with a glass of the £1 sample wine bottle from Asda (damn that poster) enjoying Fleetwood Mac, John miles (music), Meatloaf, Abba (techno remix), Outkast and Bobby Goldsboro (who? )

19 Comments

Go to bed!!:)

Original Poster

Yes Miss!!!:-D

chesso;1559274

Go to bed!!:)

taasda;1559286

Yes Miss!!!:-D

lol you guys crack me up!

Banned

is chesso a miss :?

Soundtrack to Juno - totally crazy but i like it - :whistling: "and in the seas there is a fish, a fish that has a secret wish, a wish to be a big cactus with a pink flower on it" :whistling:

sassie;1559295

Can't we assume that someone with a cutie avatar of a fenec fox is a miss, ms or mrs?

Banned

wombat6025;1559314

Can't we assume that someone with a cutie avatar of a fenec fox is a … Can't we assume that someone with a cutie avatar of a fenec fox is a miss, ms or mrs?

i assume lots of things and always get it wrong, i thought chesso was male:oops:

A gender thing should be added to Profile pages.

Original Poster

sassie;1559316

i assume lots of things and always get it wrong, i thought chesso was … i assume lots of things and always get it wrong, i thought chesso was male:oops:

OMG - I hope not .
She is a real welsh lady.:-D
but what about the music?

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;1559331

A gender thing should be added to Profile pages.

Please post in ]Feedback
:-D:-D

wombat6025;1559304

Soundtrack to Juno - totally crazy but i like it - :whistling: "and in … Soundtrack to Juno - totally crazy but i like it - :whistling: "and in the seas there is a fish, a fish that has a secret wish, a wish to be a big cactus with a pink flower on it" :whistling:

Ok the Juno lyrics are getting too silly even for me now "Scrinched up your face and did a dance, shook a little turd out of the bottom of your pants, I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you?"

Brains draining from ears... got to go home to bed before my head implodes.

Original Poster

wombat6025;1559304

Soundtrack to Juno - totally crazy but i like it - :whistling: "and in … Soundtrack to Juno - totally crazy but i like it - :whistling: "and in the seas there is a fish, a fish that has a secret wish, a wish to be a big cactus with a pink flower on it" :whistling:

Can someone please translate Klingon? :whistling::-D:-D

taasda;1559339

Please post in ]Feedback:-D:-D

]Done!

taasda;1559346

Can someone please translate Klingon? :whistling::-D:-D

lol

sassie;1559295

wombat6025;1559314

Can't we assume that someone with a cutie avatar of a fenec fox is a … Can't we assume that someone with a cutie avatar of a fenec fox is a miss, ms or mrs?

taasda;1559332

OMG - I hope not .She is a real welsh lady.:-Dbut what about the music?

Thanks taasda made my morning.:)
Techno remix of ABBA - cutting edge there.:lol:
Glad that you like my latest avatar wombat.
Sassie, what were you thinking all this time?

Banned

you really wanna know

well its abit like men are from mars thing, i just didnt think you where on the same planet as me so assumed you where male:oops:

sassie;1560197

you really wanna knowwell its abit like men are from mars thing, i just … you really wanna knowwell its abit like men are from mars thing, i just didnt think you where on the same planet as me so assumed you where male:oops:

:lol::lol:

yeah yeah baby! go 4 it!!!
i,ve got a glass of wine in one hand, typing on the net and got the ipod in!! it doesn,t get better than that now does it?:p:p

toratown;1652490

yeah yeah baby! go 4 it!!!i,ve got a glass of wine in one hand, typing on … yeah yeah baby! go 4 it!!!i,ve got a glass of wine in one hand, typing on the net and got the ipod in!! it doesn,t get better than that now does it?:p:p

it does I prefer bailleys!!!!:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…78
    2. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…55
    3. Best tablet around the £60 mark44
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box11

See more discussions