Groups

Don't you love it when...

..you look at your pay slip & it turns out the tax man is paying you instead of you paying the tax man!

Happened last month too, had nothing saying why they are paying me.

7 Comments

Letter is probably on it's way. You're one of the lucky tax rebate peeps, rather than owing him, he's owing you!

until he starts to claw it back again later due to another tax office **** up!

I have to pay, although i tried to today first online but it asked for a URT (i think thats it) number which is no where on my tax stuff, so then phoned to pay it and was told the systems were all down and have to phone tomorrow.

Damn you tax man!

When I was a student I would get money back some weeks when I only done 4-8 or so hours, I think its to level it out overall.

cdm22

until he starts to claw it back again later due to another tax office … until he starts to claw it back again later due to another tax office **** up!

You're not wrong. I can't work out why hubby is getting a rebate this year, so I'm won't be at all surprised when they send another letter (with NO apology for the mistake) demanding it back again.

Penny Saver

You're not wrong. I can't work out why hubby is getting a rebate this … You're not wrong. I can't work out why hubby is getting a rebate this year, so I'm won't be at all surprised when they send another letter (with NO apology for the mistake) demanding it back again.

Indeed. Part of my job is payroll related and the number of different tax code changes we get for some people over the course of a year is quite silly! Sometimes more than one tax code a month!

PS - Love your avatar btw

cdm22

Indeed. Part of my job is payroll related and the number of different tax … Indeed. Part of my job is payroll related and the number of different tax code changes we get for some people over the course of a year is quite silly! Sometimes more than one tax code a month!PS - Love your avatar btw

Geeks Unite!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634
      5. Tesco vouchers?11

See more discussions