Groups

dont you love it when other people cook for you?

my dad just made a massive barbecue so im tucking into 3 hot dogs a burger and some salad right now :thumbsup:

17 Comments

Can't you just eat the hot dogs one at a time :?

sounds gorgeous, say thank you daddy x x

darren9030;5786308

Can't you just eat the hot dogs one at a time :?

hi honey, how you doing? x x

Could you pass me down a hot dog for my dinner please, just send it through the internet

It would save me from makin my dinner for 1 :-(

yea but i will be doing the cooking tonight :x

Jammy git!

When my parents invite us round for a barbecue its me that ends up cooking it!

ClarityofMind;5786324

hi honey, how you doing? x x

All the better for seeing you sweetheart :-D

my dad just made a massive barbecue so im tucking into 3 hot dogs

no homo?

Original Poster

choclatepup;5786330

Could you pass me down a hot dog for my dinner please, just send it … Could you pass me down a hot dog for my dinner please, just send it through the internetIt would save me from makin my dinner for 1 :-(

sent via PM :thumbsup:

choclatepup;5786330

Could you pass me down a hot dog for my dinner please, just send it … Could you pass me down a hot dog for my dinner please, just send it through the internetIt would save me from makin my dinner for 1 :-(

At least you are content with one - the o p likes 3 at a time

:p:p

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5786350

no homo?

think your the only one on tonight :thumbsup:

Thanxs

lol..................

Yes I do - many thanks to Midwest on the Wellingborough Road :-D

I just made my wife the following:

Ardennes Pate with fresh, lightly toasted bread served with rocket leaves and vine ripened tomatoes - drizzled over with olive oil and balsamic.

Fillet of beef, pan fried medium rare, served with new potatoes, peppercorn sauce on the side and chestnut mushrooms.

Never even got a 'thank you' :cry:

Original Poster

moob;5786551

I just made my wife the following:Ardennes Pate with fresh, lightly … I just made my wife the following:Ardennes Pate with fresh, lightly toasted bread served with rocket leaves and vine ripened tomatoes - drizzled over with olive oil and balsamic.Fillet of beef, pan fried medium rare, served with new potatoes, peppercorn sauce on the side and chestnut mushrooms.Never even got a 'thank you' :cry:

gee 'er a slap:p

moob;5786551

I just made my wife the following:Ardennes Pate with fresh, lightly … I just made my wife the following:Ardennes Pate with fresh, lightly toasted bread served with rocket leaves and vine ripened tomatoes - drizzled over with olive oil and balsamic.Fillet of beef, pan fried medium rare, served with new potatoes, peppercorn sauce on the side and chestnut mushrooms.Never even got a 'thank you' :cry:

awww thats not nice of her, i always say thank you when dinner is made for me, my bf says thank you after eating what i cook for him, i say thank you before i eat then i complain about the food after eating :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions