Groups

Dontdothatagain.... Thanks for my £1 pants..

Thanks for the spot for the pants for a quid. Mine arrived today!

27 Comments

:whistling:Pics (modelling) or ur lying

lol couldnt u just have sent him some rep !!!!!!!!

Original Poster

bossyboots;7181470

lol couldnt u just have sent him some rep !!!!!!!!

Nope, ive been chuffed to bits with this bargain and had to let him know in a thread:thumbsup:

likewise. had a pair delivered yesterday, and the other today. fcuk pants for £1 each :thumbsup: bargain.

Waiting for my other 4 pairs !!

wonkey;7181500

Nope,[COLOR="Red"] ive been chuffed [/COLOR]to bits with this bargain and … Nope,[COLOR="Red"] ive been chuffed [/COLOR]to bits with this bargain and had to let him know in a thread:thumbsup:

[SIZE="5"]Is that something you should be admitting to in public :w00t:[/SIZE]

Original Poster

renown;7181664

[SIZE="5"]Is that something you should be admitting to in public … [SIZE="5"]Is that something you should be admitting to in public :w00t:[/SIZE]

:oops:

i got the 2 pairs i ordered for my son today & got a bag with a bulldog with a crown on his head in with the order for free :-D

loooool I get it renown !!!!

bossyboots;7181754

loooool I get it renown !!!!

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]Top Totty not many girls admit to that either :w00t:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

cheerleader;7181748

i got the 2 pairs i ordered for my son today & got a bag with a … i got the 2 pairs i ordered for my son today & got a bag with a bulldog with a crown on his head in with the order for free :-D

If your interested in selling, my babes would love it!

I can't believe I missed £1 pants :cry:

Lulu'sMammy;7181813

If your interested in selling, my babes would love it!

did you not get one in with your order? :? i thought everyone would have had one or did they just send to me by mistake :lol:

:lol: Got mine today too.

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;7181979

:lol: Got mine today too.

:friends:

Legend:thumbsup:

cheerleader;7181963

did you not get one in with your order? :? i thought everyone would have … did you not get one in with your order? :? i thought everyone would have had one or did they just send to me by mistake :lol:

i had one too :thumbsup:

wonkey;7182013

:friends:Legend:thumbsup:

1st time I've had a thread made tho. Rep added. :thumbsup::-D

cheerleader;7181963

did you not get one in with your order? :? i thought everyone would have … did you not get one in with your order? :? i thought everyone would have had one or did they just send to me by mistake :lol:

No didn't get one? Shame coz little is obsessed with dogs and bags, and that would of been fabby!

emhaslam;7182016

i had one too :thumbsup:

Aw shocking.

Lulu'sMammy;7182033

No didn't get one? Shame coz little is obsessed with dogs and bags, and … No didn't get one? Shame coz little is obsessed with dogs and bags, and that would of been fabby!

it's like a reusable material shopping bag if you've got more pants to come you may get one in with those :thumbsup: if not let me know ;-)

cheerleader;7182113

it's like a reusable material shopping bag if you've got more pants to … it's like a reusable material shopping bag if you've got more pants to come you may get one in with those :thumbsup: if not let me know ;-)

Oh right! So can it be put on her arm (she looks like dame edna everage with one) i'll let you know! x

Mine came today too which was very nice but no doggy bag:x Did I need an extra code for that?

Lulu'sMammy;7182163

Oh right! So can it be put on her arm (she looks like dame edna everage … Oh right! So can it be put on her arm (she looks like dame edna everage with one) i'll let you know! x

yes :lol: and next time you go shopping she can carry your shopping home in it for you :w00t: you should get your pants through soon so fingers crossed for you hun x :thumbsup:

Bargain Annie;7182176

Mine came today too which was very nice but no doggy bag:x Did I need an … Mine came today too which was very nice but no doggy bag:x Did I need an extra code for that?

no, they just sent it in with my order & there was no mention of it on the invoice either

Well you better shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh about it or they might come and take it back;-)

renown;7181803

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]Top Totty not many girls admit to that either … [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]Top Totty not many girls admit to that either :w00t:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OMG lol just re read it hahahahaha!!!!

Banned

all i can say to that is thank god the op wasnt micoo :w00t:

choc1969;7181448

:whistling:Pics (modelling) or ur lying

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825