Groups

DOOM - anyone want to come [play online with our freebies

im gonna go play doom, anyone wanna join in & maybe set up a deathmatch etc

25 Comments

Banned

Argh just been onto the site, and they're all gone really wanted this aswell >__

haven't got it in the post yet, chances are i will tomorrow morning, so yeah, will see you online

im gona install it now

Original Poster

king1gazza;2765132

Argh just been onto the site, and they're all gone really wanted this … Argh just been onto the site, and they're all gone really wanted this aswell >__

king1gazza;2765132

Argh just been onto the site, and they're all gone really wanted this … Argh just been onto the site, and they're all gone really wanted this aswell >__

I didn't get round to installing it, I don't think I will to be honest

So king1gazza if you want to pay the postage costs I will send it to you

you joined online servers ok with the free version ? where is the key to play online with.

Daytrader;2765442

you joined online servers ok with the free version ? where is the key to … you joined online servers ok with the free version ? where is the key to play online with.

The Key was stuck to the case .

Original Poster

MrSharpshooter;2765460

The Key was stuck to the case .

insidse of the case is the key, to play online you need to download a patch from [url]ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/doom3/win32/[/url]
    choose the exe file second down

thx guys the reason i asked is, usually you have unique keys to play online, and me and a friend and someone else all had the same key on case.

Original Poster

Daytrader;2765494

thx guys the reason i asked is, usually you have unique keys to play … thx guys the reason i asked is, usually you have unique keys to play online, and me and a friend and someone else all had the same key on case.

wow so i could make copies and give them to friends :whistling:

faevilangel;2765512

wow so i could make copies and give them to friends :whistling:

well our 3 keys ended in 43151 is that same as others.

forget that guys, thats just the item number, like other guy said key is under that sticker inside

Thats the wrong code, open the case and the serial key is on the opposite side to the code you just got.

Original Poster

Tatey;2765539

Thats the wrong code, open the case and the serial key is on the opposite … Thats the wrong code, open the case and the serial key is on the opposite side to the code you just got.

yup cos the code should be numbers and letters.........as above its on inside of case

Original Poster

i can't get my controller to work with doom

As soon as I download the patch , i'll be on playing in anticipation for the next boffer deal

faevilangel;2765796

i can't get my controller to work with doom

i dont think your be able to, it really is a mouse/keyboard jobbie :thumbsup:

oh i have pdf manual if anyone requires it also.

Original Poster

Daytrader;2765932

i dont think your be able to, it really is a mouse/keyboard jobbie … i dont think your be able to, it really is a mouse/keyboard jobbie :thumbsup:

aha i proved ya wrong google pinnacle profiler........ makes game profiles to include game controllers & works on doom 3 weeeeeeeeeeeeee :thumbsup:

faevilangel;2765941

aha i proved ya wrong google pinnacle profiler........ makes game … aha i proved ya wrong google pinnacle profiler........ makes game profiles to include game controllers & works on doom 3 weeeeeeeeeeeeee :thumbsup:

cool :thumbsup: but you wont be able to kill me online useing it

Shall we setup a date to play on then?

Original Poster

MarzBarz;2766085

Shall we setup a date to play on then?

when ya thinking :thumbsup:

hmmm whenever i dont mind tomorrow? we can do it like as a weekly thing maybe?

Original Poster

MarzBarz;2766743

hmmm whenever i dont mind tomorrow? we can do it like as a weekly thing … hmmm whenever i dont mind tomorrow? we can do it like as a weekly thing maybe?

im around all day mondays :thumbsup: Mondays is now doom night :-D

Just downloading the patch . Going to give it a whirl before bed

so what u all sayin...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please11
      2. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?22
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?99
      4. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?55

See more discussions