Doritos Crash Course (X360) anyone fancy a game?

As above really, anyone fancy a live game of this total knockout rip off? Gamertag is stobbsmiester for anyone that fancies it.
If you don't already have it it's a free marketplace download.

35 Comments

no excuses, you beat me, but my wireless controller is pulling right all the time - strange that I don't notice it when I play Black ops? - maybe it helps me dodge the bullets

my best times were done with a wired controler btw

Original Poster

J9STL

no excuses, you beat me, but my wireless controller is pulling right all … no excuses, you beat me, but my wireless controller is pulling right all the time - strange that I don't notice it when I play Black ops? - maybe it helps me dodge the bulletsmy best times were done with a wired controler btw

Nee bother, play again some other time be good if we could get 4 on there. Made sure you got the 10g for beating me

Paddy_o_furniture

Nee bother, play again some other time be good if we could get 4 on … Nee bother, play again some other time be good if we could get 4 on there. Made sure you got the 10g for beating me

did you let me win one ? - or did I fluke it?

Original Poster

I stood at the finish line, it was the one where you where hammering me but you had difficulty on the fans at the end.

Paddy_o_furniture

I stood at the finish line, it was the one where you where hammering me … I stood at the finish line, it was the one where you where hammering me but you had difficulty on the fans at the end.

that's cos the controller kept making me run right and I wanted to stay still - kept geting knocked off

Original Poster

J9STL

that's cos the controller kept making me run right and I wanted to stay … that's cos the controller kept making me run right and I wanted to stay still - kept geting knocked off

Good game for nothing, see if we can get a HUKD game together later

Paddy_o_furniture

Good game for nothing, see if we can get a HUKD game together later

or harms way with a full quota of players online perhaps?

Original Poster

J9STL

or harms way with a full quota of players online perhaps?

Never played that online, but yeah good idea

Evil game

I thought I had decent times for USA levels, but paddy has beaten them all now
some by 5 or more seconds

Original Poster

dontasciime

Evil game

which one? You up for a game laterz?

Paddy_o_furniture

which one? You up for a game laterz?

crash course . Multiplayer is even worse as the cutout p2/p3 etc puts me right off :lol

Banned

ryanizzle001, i'll play somebody

Original Poster

dontasciime

crash course . Multiplayer is even worse as the cutout p2/p3 etc puts me … crash course . Multiplayer is even worse as the cutout p2/p3 etc puts me right off :lol

Don't think you cab grumble for nowt

Paddy_o_furniture

Don't think you cab grumble for nowt

Tell that to my 3 controllers :joke

edit It's fine for free but evil just like trials hd
Edited by: "dontasciime" 19th Dec 2010

I can play later on tonight, my gamer tag is PhyscoRage

Original Poster

Be on about 7/7.30 if anyone is about

i'll be on now. either harms way or doritos crash course.
GamerTag is: KindaUndisputed.

Original Poster

I'll be on soon missus is watching Noel Edmonds

you invite me please and if anyone else wants to join in just post here. we can play harms way.

anyone on now?

Banned

r4ge

anyone on now?

give you a game in a min, you just added me right ?

yep, im in with kindaundisputed

ryan, what happened lol

i'll be on in a bit

thats too early, later tonight?

maybe at about 9 or 10. i will see. but compare games with me and see which other games i will win you in. i mean which other games we can play.

it seems other people don't want to play anymore

Original Poster

I'll be on later 7ish been to work and never got back on last night

xbox-360-elite

maybe at about 9 or 10. i will see. but compare games with me and see … maybe at about 9 or 10. i will see. but compare games with me and see which other games i will win you in. i mean which other games we can play.

lol, yeah right, i kicked your behind.

Original Poster

On in 5

you only bet me in SF and to be honest i am much better is SSFIV (or was, don't play it now). in the one i played with you yesterday, it takes very less time to take out someones health bar. 2 kicks and thats about a quarter of your bar gone....

may not be on today. and to anyone who wants to play with me, it might not always be me so don't keep sending invites.

r4ge. is there any other game i can face you in?
Edited by: "xbox-360-elite" 20th Dec 2010

i'll be on around 11;30

anyone on about now?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523467
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3641408
    3. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…46
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514149

See more discussions