Doritos Melted Cheese Nachos - best flavour?

Posted 13th Jul
One of my favourite snacks to make at home. Doritos, cheese - pop in microwave for 30 seconds and done

What is the best flavour Doritos to use and the best cheese for these in your opinion people? Lightly salted for me... unfortunately usually the hardest to find and the most expensive I like to use Cathedral City cheese for these
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

12 Comments
Steak one, I literally had this for my lunch today
tangy cheese mozerella, add things like spring onions, olives, minced meat, pulled pork, chicken even. sour cream & salsa also
Edited by: "Felicitous" 13th Jul
buzzbox13/07/2020 15:20

Steak one, I literally had this for my lunch today

With melted cheese or just the Doritos?
buzzbox13/07/2020 15:30

With melted cathedral city cheese

Respect bro 👊
I like just the plain chips from Aldi or Lidl, drizzle some BBQ sauce over them, plenty of grated mature cheddar on top and pop in the oven for 10 mins.....MMmm
Uridium13/07/2020 15:34

I like just the plain chips from Aldi or Lidl, drizzle some BBQ sauce over …I like just the plain chips from Aldi or Lidl, drizzle some BBQ sauce over them, plenty of grated mature cheddar on top and pop in the oven for 10 mins.....MMmm

I tried the Aldi salted tortilla chips and for the price they're okay, but Doritos Lightly Salted are far more superior
41376524-5D0Gi.jpgBefore & after lol
I spread out the chips on a tray sprinkle with grated cheddar and pop in the oven for 5mins. Spoon on Leftover chilli con carne and a little more cheese, a dollop of guac and sour cream.

I now have the munchies - cheers Andrew!
I’ve said this before elsewhere, but melted cheese makes everything better!
Oh my goodness there must be something in the air! My son has devoured plates of these. Tangy cheese and it must be grated cheese, microwaved for a few seconds till a gooey mess.
suejb213/07/2020 20:51

Oh my goodness there must be something in the air! My son has devoured …Oh my goodness there must be something in the air! My son has devoured plates of these. Tangy cheese and it must be grated cheese, microwaved for a few seconds till a gooey mess.

They're so addictive

I only have them now and then, but they're really nice when I do. I also get them from Subway sometimes (no salsa or jalapeños!) as Subway cheese hits different lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants