Doritos Stax Tortilla Corn Chips - available at Tesco

Posted 5th May
Please shop responsibly. As Coronavirus uncertainty develops, we are seeing a lot of community demand for basic household items. Please do consider others - we all need to work together to ensure everyone gets what they need. So please don’t stockpile, and perhaps offer to help older neighbours, family or friends by sourcing items for them.

3456852-IlE5o.jpg
Doritos Stax Corn Chips - available at Tesco for $1.50 a tub

Available in the following flavours

• Ultimate Cheese
  • Chilli Salsa
  • Sour Cream & Onion

RRP, so posted as a discussion rather than a deal
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
I posted about these on here (misc) last week as they weren’t available to buy at Tesco online at the time. £1.50 isn’t the rrp, it’s £2.50 but Tesco don’t have them advertised as on promotion. Edited to add that Tesco also have the exclusive Flaming Chicken Wings flavour, they’re really nice. I also bought the sour cream and onion but they didn’t seem all that fresh/crispy when opened so I think there’s a flaw in the packaging or I got a bad batch.
Edited by: "MiniMissyMoo" 5th May
MiniMissyMoo05/05/2020 14:48

I posted about these on here (misc) last week as they weren’t available to …I posted about these on here (misc) last week as they weren’t available to buy at Tesco online at the time. £1.50 isn’t the rrp, it’s £2.50 but Tesco don’t have them advertised as on promotion. Edited to add that Tesco also have the exclusive Flaming Chicken Wings flavour, they’re really nice. I also bought the sour cream and onion but they didn’t seem all that fresh/crispy when opened so I think there’s a flaw in the packaging or I got a bad batch.

Ah interesting to know thanks. I got the Ultimate Cheese one. They're nice, something about them that's nicer than the normal Tangy Cheese but I don't quite know what
andrewworrall105/05/2020 15:02

Ah interesting to know thanks. I got the Ultimate Cheese one. They're …Ah interesting to know thanks. I got the Ultimate Cheese one. They're nice, something about them that's nicer than the normal Tangy Cheese but I don't quite know what

I’ll need to try those ones next. The flaming chicken wings aren’t spicy which I was glad about.
MiniMissyMoo05/05/2020 15:47

I’ll need to try those ones next. The flaming chicken wings aren’t spicy wh …I’ll need to try those ones next. The flaming chicken wings aren’t spicy which I was glad about.

Yes a lot of these potato / corn chip snacks that say they're spicy really aren't! Transform A Snack "Spicy" is nowhere near spicy for example. I think Walkers Sensations are supposed to be? I haven't tried them though
Thanks. You just reminded me I had a pack of the Mexican Salsa flavour in the cupboard that I bought the other week.
Biddy205/05/2020 16:06

Thanks. You just reminded me I had a pack of the Mexican Salsa flavour in …Thanks. You just reminded me I had a pack of the Mexican Salsa flavour in the cupboard that I bought the other week.

You're welcome. As payment for the reminder, you will now buy me a tub of the Ultimate Cheese flavour.
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 5th May
andrewworrall105/05/2020 16:08

You're welcome. As payment for the reminder, you will now buy me a tub of …You're welcome. As payment for the reminder, you will now buy me a tub of the Ultimate Cheese flavour.

Wait...but...what?..

I need to try those. And the sour cream ones. My nearest Tesco had all 3. I thought the cheese flavour might have been the same as the normal doritos but I guess not.

I’m trying to track down the Walkers Taste Icons Chilli Con Carne and Cheeseburger flavours. Not going well so far.
Edited by: "Biddy2" 5th May
Biddy205/05/2020 16:10

Wait...but...what?.. I need to try those. And the sour cream ones. …Wait...but...what?.. I need to try those. And the sour cream ones. My nearest Tesco had all 3. I thought the cheese flavour might have been the same as the normal doritos but I guess not. I’m trying to track down the Walkers Taste Icons Chilli Con Carne and Cheeseburger flavours. Not going well so far.

They're similar but there's definitely something about them that's actually nicer than normal Tangy Cheese Doritos. I don't know how to explain it other than they're a bit creamier? You'd have to try them to know what I mean
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions