dot to dot sex book request.

15 replies
Found 17th May 2009
Please bear with me...this is an odd request!

When me and my mate were younger ( about 13/14) we found a sex book in his kitchen cupboard, this was a sex book with a difference...it was a dot to dot!! lol!!!

Anyway my mate stole it and decided that we should join all the dots up and then colour the genitals in!! hours of laughter pursued!

I just reminded him of this and he cannot remember it so i want to get my hands on another one of these books to give to him when i see him next! i havent seen him for 15 months so it will be a good jok!but i have no idea where to start!!

Does anyone know where i would get one of these from?

This is a genuine story!!

1. Misc
  2. Book
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Book
15 Comments

haha i wonder who the book u found belonged to haha
i wouldnt know where to start looking for one but good luck in your quest will be funny to see his face

Ann Summers, thats where I bought a few for a hen weekend

Original Poster

honestly!!!il have a look!!

make your own if not! lol

Original Poster

i just looked at their website and they didnt have any there!

Original Poster

whilst making your own would be fun...these books actually have real pictures of face and breasts etc etc but then you join the dots up to recreate the rest of the body!!lol

ive found one called erotic dots and if you google it there is some in amazon and you can flick through the pages just to get an idea!

Original Poster

thanks choc that erotic dots is the one i found on amazon, think il order that for him!! brill!

Supermod

I had one of these!! Bought it from a shop called Clayhanger which has now closed down recently.

you'll need a lot of ink if im in it

raptorcigs;5240022

oh you are naughty rappy darling :w00t:

raptorcigs;5240022

Who mentioned bestiality?:whistling::whistling::p

just kidding rappy, dont go and chomp me now:-D

choc1969;5240029

oh you are naughty rappy darling :w00t:

im not! im a raptor my hight is more than six foot thats gonna take a lot of ink to colour in especialy with my tum:p

harlzter;5240044

Who mentioned bestiality?:whistling::whistling:just kidding rappy, dont … Who mentioned bestiality?:whistling::whistling:just kidding rappy, dont go and chomp me now:-D

:thumbsup::w00t:

raptorcigs;5240022

:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69750
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    3. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11
    4. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…44

See more discussions